Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Gasol is not even challenging any shots inside.
    He can't move laterally.

Comment

• Siakam's shot looks way off these days.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        lol we should be down more than 3
        That’s the best news so far.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I know whart you're saying but when has Nurse had a full healthy lineup?
          You know what I mean...dont act like Kelly Ann

Comment

• Wow. Boban for the O-board in the Bucks Philly game just now... nothing but Bucks around him.,, nobody else had a hope in hell lol

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              That shift was way too long for FVV in his first game back. Ish was torching him.
              Ish always torches him. That had nothing to do with him just coming back lol. Ish torches every point guard on our team usually cause he's just too quick. But yes he played too long of a stretch there for sure. He also had to run that all bench unit by himself which is what I mean by Nurse always using him incorrectly and putting him in tough spots. You want to put your players in positions to succeed. Fred running the team with a whole bunch of non ball handlers and guys who can't shoot is not helping him at all.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How the heck are the Raptors only down by 3????
                There playing crap.
                And the the Pistons are giving their all with major assistance from Bookie Boys

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That was The Great One, but he said Life sucks.
                  He is Sybil... many monikers for the same person...I still miss him identifying as T-Rex
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• This game should close with FVV and Moreland with the starters, over Lin and Gasol and it's an easy W.

Comment

• Nurse CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT coach like his players are skating on ice...

His management of his rotation is the biggest detriment.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        This game should close with FVV and Moreland with the starters, over Lin and Gasol and it's an easy W.
                        Gasol and Lin aren't the issues. That all bench unit was. The starters as is would beat the Pistons pretty easily.

Comment

• and back to ESPN to see if Philly gives it away in Milwaukee....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Just reminds me of the garbage officiating were going to have to face in playoffs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              and back to ESPN to see if Philly gives it away in Milwaukee....
                              Dude its on ABC lol

Comment

• Mediocre first half. Maybe they will turn it on in the third.

Comment

Working...
                                X