No announcement yet.

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps finally decided to put out some effort on D.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Thank god it’s a home game.
      A Playoff series would be fun, 4 straight home games

Comment

• good call by Nick to start Freddy 2nd half
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

same company dude but the game is on Abc

nuff of that being wise guy, you wont lose anything if u admit it once in a while
          im not the wise guy here....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• The lin situation corrects itself just by fred returning. If he doesn't play well, he just won't play. At this point looks like he'll be on the fringe of the playoff rotation battling for minutes with norm and McCaw
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You see what happens when you play the right lineup and set players up to succeed what happens. Lin is not a starter in this league. Starting him on a new team in a position he cant handle is not helping him. Fred is not a starter in this league yet either BUT he needs other playmakers and ball handlers along side him so he doesn't have to run the team alone AND he can shoot. Starting him makes sure that's the case. Now if Nurse plays the all bench group again it may be even worse with Lin over Fred so hopefully he doesn't do that but at least Lin in better at running the pick and roll than Fred cause he can actually hit the rolling big man and Moreland is a rolling big man
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                good call by Nick to start Freddy 2nd half
                Nurse just loves him some Freddy. Has Lin always been this bad?

Comment

• Also Fred is very good at double teaming. Another reason to start him
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Also Fred is very good at double teaming. Another reason to start him
                    FVV can't carry a bench, but he plays better with the starters. If the bench is going to suck regardless of FVV or Lin, then you might as well put Lin in there.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nurse just loves him some Freddy. Has Lin always been this bad?
                      Freddy >> Lin

that said, lin is slumping and aging, but has proven he can play the role of dynamic 6th man (in inconsistent spurts)

in other words, don't sell your lin stock i think he'll have some big moments yet this spring

Comment

• I thought Reggie Jackson was supposed to suck?

Comment

• Another ghost foul?

Comment

• Kawhi showing more emotion than any other raptor at the timeout, he wants to win

Comment

• Ball movement has been terrific

Comment

• ...then Nurse will play a full bench line up again

Comment

Working...
                                X