No announcement yet.

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile on ABC Sports.. more commonly known as ESPN ..
    Philly is up double digits in the middle of the 4th 100 to 90
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Ffs tho Gasol is so slow man.. He's never seen in the camera in transition, he only exists in half court basketball his highest gear of speed seems to be "leisure jog"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Come on Dwayne draw up a different plan

Comment

• Make that 100 to 92...
          - TGO

Comment

• nice Stretch got our crowd going
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• You see how Nurse just took out Pascal early so he can come back with the bench? THAT'S what you do. Not having Kyle or Serge is not an excuse and I will never stop saying this about Nurse until he gets it together. STAGGER the starters so you can ALWAYS have one or two of Kyle, Pascal, Kawhi or Gasol on the floor. Preferably Kyle, Pascal or Kawhi. Injuries should never change that. Also taking out Pascal early might be a good thing to continue even when we're healthy because OG plays better alongside the starters. Cause he can stick to what he's good at more.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Freddy >> Lin

that said, lin is slumping and aging, but has proven he can play the role of dynamic 6th man (in inconsistent spurts)

in other words, don't sell your lin stock i think he'll have some big moments yet this spring
                He just needs to get comfortable and score efficiently, he is a good back up point guard, but he isn't when he struggles shooting this badly.

Comment

• That sequence was mesmerising.

Comment

• Brogdon his inside outside game is what made the Bucks on most nights an unstoppable force

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      You see how Nurse just took out Pascal early so he can come back with the bench? THAT'S what you do. Not having Kyle or Serge is not an excuse and I will never stop saying this about Nurse until he gets it together. STAGGER the starters so you can ALWAYS have one or two of Kyle, Pascal, Kawhi or Gasol on the floor. Preferably Kyle, Pascal or Kawhi. Injuries should never change that. Also taking out Pascal early might be a good thing to continue even when we're healthy because OG plays better alongside the starters. Cause he can stick to what he's good at more.
                      He has done it a lot less recently as the Playoffs get closer. Throwing out lineups once in a while to see what they can do.

Comment

• Keep waiting for the old Gasol but keep seeing the Raptors version of Hakeem.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          ...then Nurse will play a full bench line up again
                          Naw he took out Pascal early. He's learning
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            I thought Reggie Jackson was supposed to suck?
                            Give him time.... he is up to all world suckage..
                            - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              You see how Nurse just took out Pascal early so he can come back with the bench? THAT'S what you do. Not having Kyle or Serge is not an excuse and I will never stop saying this about Nurse until he gets it together. STAGGER the starters so you can ALWAYS have one or two of Kyle, Pascal, Kawhi or Gasol on the floor. Preferably Kyle, Pascal or Kawhi. Injuries should never change that. Also taking out Pascal early might be a good thing to continue even when we're healthy because OG plays better alongside the starters. Cause he can stick to what he's good at more.
                              He took out Pascal because he got his 3rd foul. lol. The refs (and Kawhi) will save Nurse from himself today. He's hell-bent to prove his hockey lineup idea is so brilliant.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                nice Stretch got our crowd going
                                The Detroit Raptors fans are louder than the ones in Toronto
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X