Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    OG thrives next to Pascal, as the small forward. He's not a 4.
    Hes a natural 3, but unfortunately has to play 4 because of no real backup PF

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Woah Zainab, you trying to kill us with that text?
      i can't embed, oh my years

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Woah Zainab, you trying to kill us with that text?
        She's just happy she can see others' messages

Comment

• Moreland does a lot of talking!

Comment

You ain't lying, you can even see it just scanning the first few rows on TV. Regular people.. The ACC lower bowl is 90% dress shirts on 40+ year old white men
            when I finally pull the trigger on going to see the raptors live it's probably going to be in another city or do the Florida trip like a lot of fans do.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Oh look another good thing Nurse and the team is doing that we've BEEN saying needs to happen. Not only did he leave a starter in with the bench in Pascal BUT he actually had Pascal running the plays and doing the creating. How many times has Nurse had one of our starters in with the bench and had every one else but that starter initiating the offence? A lot. Look what happens when you actually let our good playmakers and ball handlers run the damn team instead of Norm, Lin, Fred, or McCaw.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Nurse learned his lesson having Green and Pascal out there.

then again next game he will roll out one of his idiotic rotations
                Yea I wanna see consistency with him now. He always goes back to his mess
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

OG thrives next to Pascal, as the small forward. He's not a 4.
                  ya anytime OG'S been a SF this year he's had his best games. it'd be nice if we had a backup 4 and we could play them together more often

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Hes a natural 3, but unfortunately has to play 4 because of no real backup PF
                    I think we'll see him at the 3 more in the playoffs..stagger Kawhi and siakam heavy so one is always on the court as a scoring option and give OG all of the Kawhi sub minutes (even if that's only 8 or 10 mins)
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

lol dude he was a buy out. we replaced Lorenzo brown with jlin definatlyvan upgrade even if lin doesn't start to play better which I believe he eventually will
                      I hope so!

Comment

• a buck 18 to go and the Bucks are making a charge... two possesion game...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Simmons just dunked on giannis and screamed in his face..no tech.. philly is so unlikable, right up there with Boston. A cluster fuck of egos
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Simmons just dunked on giannis and screamed in his face..no tech.. philly is so unlikable, right up there with Boston. A cluster fuck of egos
                            to be fair Giannis did the exact same thing to him the play before. but ya fuck philly

Comment

• Fouls are killing us.

Comment

• I want kawhi to put Zaza on a poster

Comment

Working...
                                X