Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Zero rebounding Gasol.. ffs
    I missed the first half but Gasol looked like shit today...I'm starting to move to the dark side of hating that trade
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Welp, I guess Detroit is the one team to avoid in the first round as embarrassing as that sounds

Comment

• Bad start to 4th quarter, Green couldn't hit 3 earlier to go up 5!

Comment

• That all bench unit lost this game once again. It wouldn't have been so close if we didn't play that lineup in the first half. Every minute matters and Nurse loves wasting them with terrible lineups.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            God I hope we play this team in the first round and smash them. Otherewise Smug ass Casey will spend the whole summer thinking "if we would have played Raptors we would have won and advanced"
            Casey is a better coach than Nick Nurse.

Outcoached in three out of three games this year. If Casey was coaching this team I guarantee you we have a much better record than 49-21.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Welp, I guess Detroit is the one team to avoid in the first round as embarrassing as that sounds
              Detroit is better than Brooklyn no question they've been better in 2nd half

most likely opponent forsure now is nets. Back to fuck Brooklyn where it all began
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• say what you want about Casey. but he swept the team that fired him with a less talented team. not saying he's the reason but this is huge vindication for him. his playoff fate will be the same as always but this has to be a dream for him.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                  Too late...lol. But it sure sounds like something that would happen to this team.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
                  Well us continuing to lose to Pistons will keep them at 6th so we won't play them
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I missed the first half but Gasol looked like shit today...I'm starting to move to the dark side of hating that trade
                    People complained that JV was slow and unathletic. So we replaced him with a guy who is slower and less athletic.

Comment

• The injuries and rest have made this season so frustrating. Only time we’ve really seen this team at full strength is at the beginning of the season
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Are people really worried about the Pistons? Ibaka was out the first game, Leonard and Fred out the second game and now Kyle and Ibaka out the final game.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          say what you want about Casey. but he swept the team that fired him with a less talented team. not saying he's the reason but this is huge vindication for him. his playoff fate will be the same as always but this has to be a dream for him.
                          His playoff fate will be the same as always not because he's a bad coach, but because he doesn't have a superstar.

Nurse DOES have a superstar and can't fucking coach worth a damn. You could've hired anyone of us from this forum to coach the team and it'd probably be doing about as well as it is this year.

Comment

• ffs

Comment

• Philly now 4 behind, Raptors play like they don't care last 2 weeks, embarrassing.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

might seem a coach fight if we play in post season. Dwayne gonna be talking shit after this game and to be honest pistons have backup his trash talking
                                They have indeed...Raps had the upper hand going into the 4th . and then let it slip away......
                                It went well for Detroit...not so well for the Raps...

Drummond makes all of his FT's
                                Ish Smith with no particular skill comes up with a game and a half tonight...a JJ Barea like perfomance..
                                Blake Griffin played well ...

Casey has to feel good.. .Nurse has to look in the mirror a bit
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X