Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

Casey is a better coach than Nick Nurse.

Outcoached in three out of three games this year. If Casey was coaching this team I guarantee you we have a much better record than 49-21.
    Better regular season coach, but we've seen that movie before. The only hope is that Nurse is somehow going to unleash this new playbook with stuff we haven't seen before, for the playoffs.

Comment

• Kawhi's free throw shooting is so stressful man. It's such a low shot it never looks like it's gonna go in. The only thing that annoys me about him.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ish smith does this all the time to the Raptors. He stinks, but when the other team is the Raptors he's all world.

Comment

• Now everybody gives hugs and kisses.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Are people really worried about the Pistons? Ibaka was out the first game, Leonard and Fred out the second game and now Kyle and Ibaka out the final game.
            not worried about them in playoffs. not a good look to get swept by them Tho. they have played us better then both the Celtics and Sixers have so maybe their is something to dwane knowing nicks playback
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Are people really worried about the Pistons? Ibaka was out the first game, Leonard and Fred out the second game and now Kyle and Ibaka out the final game.
              All 3 games also down to the wire
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Better regular season coach, but we've seen that movie before. The only hope is that Nurse is somehow going to unleash this new playbook with stuff we haven't seen before, for the playoffs.
                Yeah keep fucking dreaming. Guy is a snake oil salesman.

Comment

• Our playoff strategy is to get the other team overconfident and then bring in our real playoff team.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    That all bench unit lost this game once again. It wouldn't have been so close if we didn't play that lineup in the first half. Every minute matters and Nurse loves wasting them with terrible lineups.
                    Yep. The whole 5 men bench unit doesn't work. Siakam + the bench unit doesn't work, That lineup completely got demolished by the Pistons in the 1st half and in the 2nd half.

The Raptors had an 8 point lead late in the 3rd then the bench guy came in and the Pistons immediately went on a 10-2 run.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• pistons own us...wouldnt want to face them up in the first round...if they do..i wouldnt mind putting my money on detroit...payout would be huge

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi's free throw shooting is so stressful man. It's such a low shot it never looks like it's gonna go in. The only thing that annoys me about him.
                        He's shooting 87% from the line.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yeah keep fucking dreaming. Guy is a snake oil salesman.
                          Imagine defending Casey
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Imagine defending Casey
                            He's not great but he's better than Nurse.

Comment

You could've hired anyone of us from this forum to coach the team and it'd probably be doing about as well as it is this year.
                              Id’ve put an entire gif lineup in to start the fourth. Probably wouldn’t have fared any better...

Comment

I'm not worried at all. A HEALTHY raps team are beating the Pistons in a 7 game series no question
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X