Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Detroit is better than Brooklyn no question they've been better in 2nd half

most likely opponent forsure now is nets. Back to fuck Brooklyn where it all began
    ya it be nice to get Brooklyn to get pay back for that series we got the chance last year to beat the wiz now I want pay back for that series
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

Yeah keep fucking dreaming. Guy is a snake oil salesman.
      Yeah reading between the lines I think nurse backstabbed Casey to try and take his job and that's a lot of the bitterness on Casey's part
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Better regular season coach, but we've seen that movie before. The only hope is that Nurse is somehow going to unleash this new playbook with stuff we haven't seen before, for the playoffs.
        I wouldnt bet on his narrative bullshit.

The only thing that stand out on his first year is his zone defense but yet got cracked lately.

His After time out plays, rotations, minutes management are the weakest and those are vital components of a coach success when it matters.

He is totally dependent on the amount of talent and the players relentless drive to win (Lowry and Siakam)

His relationship with Fred is the oddest of all. I totally get the fact that a coach will always a fav player down that line up but this is the most unsual ever

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
          pistons own us...wouldnt want to face them up in the first round...if they do..i wouldnt mind putting my money on detroit...payout would be huge
          Then you should...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Id’ve put an entire gif lineup in to start the fourth. Probably wouldn’t have fared any better...
            at least Jeff goldblum would replace drake as our global ambassador if you where in charge
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I'm not worried at all. A HEALTHY raps team are beating the Pistons in a 7 game series no question
              We’d destroy them.
              Possible sweep.
              (Casey specializes in the reverse regular season/post season sweep)

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                Ish smith does this all the time to the Raptors. He stinks, but when the other team is the Raptors he's all world.
                Yea like it's not just Fred. Even when Casey was coaching us Ish used to always go off or help turn the game. He's always been a raptors killer. Danny also got torched by Reggie down the stretch. He was getting wherever he wanted. I don't really like Danny guarding the ball handler. That really needs to be Kawhi when the playoffs come around.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is on the coach

ZERO to do of who they are playing

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I wouldnt bet on his narrative bullshit.

The only thing that stand out on his first year is his zone defense but yet got cracked lately.

His After time out plays, rotations, minutes management are the weakest and those are vital components of a coach success when it matters.

He is totally dependent on the amount of talent and the players relentless drive to win (Lowry and Siakam)

His relationship with Fred is the oddest of all. I totally get the fact that a coach will always a fav player down that line up but this is the most unsual ever
                    Fred plays because he's good.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Are people really worried about the Pistons? Ibaka was out the first game, Leonard and Fred out the second game and now Kyle and Ibaka out the final game.
                      Absolutely nothing to worry about.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yeah keep fucking dreaming. Guy is a snake oil salesman.
                        Hope is all I'm saying. I'm not sold on Nurse. He's either going to look like a genius or an idiot after these playoffs are done.

Comment

• raptors win, raptors win!!

I was reading the forum before i checked the final score, thought we lost for a minute!!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Fred plays because he's good.
                            Good for a fringe team...

He shouldnt be the no.2 PG for a contending team like the Raptors

and enough of this excuse that the Raptors would have lost badly if not for Fred’s made threes and his rare pass to a cutter.

So dont get me in the argument again about Fred.

Comment

• Its a tough crowd after a loss.. but after a loss to DC .. the favourite whipping boy for a couple years... its especially salty ....
                              Fuck we lost to an inferior team...

And on to face the Laker killing Knicks tomorrow..
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

He's not great but he's better than Nurse.
                                How the hell can you say something like that before Nurse even gets a chance to prove himself in the playoffs. Casey has proven time and time again that he cannot coach for shit in the playoffs. This game and all the other games we've played them this season, NOT healthy might I add, means nothing. Now Nurse isn't great but I for damn sure will never defend Casey after having him here for 5 years and seeing exactly what happens come playoff time.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X