Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Absolutely nothing to worry about.
    For some reason I'm not even mad..maybe annoyed at things like Gasol still sucking..but otherewise, get me to the playoffs
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      raptors win, raptors win!!

I was reading the forum before i checked the final score, thought we lost for a minute!!!
      They have it wrong on the Quick Reaction on RR...damn

Comment

• Well I will wait till playoffs to make full judgement on Nurse.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Hope is all I'm saying. I'm not sold on Nurse. He's either going to look like a genius or an idiot after these playoffs are done.
          as a fan, you just have to hope of the former.

But he is looking more like a clueless wannabee NBA coach and more like a fill in when adversity strikes

Comment

They have it wrong on the Quick Reaction on RR...damn
            You're on fire today
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

raptors win, raptors win!!

I was reading the forum before i checked the final score, thought we lost for a minute!!!
              Sorry Zainib we lost but on to good news,Alfonso Davies scored a goal as an 18 yr old for Bayern Munich, Andeescu as an 19 year old comes in as a wild card entry and wins Indian Wells tennis.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Well I will wait till playoffs to make full judgement on Nurse.
                He is a rookie head coach, I'm expecting mistakes, but as long as rotations are set, all bench units aren't on the floor, timely time outs and decision making, he'll be fine.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah reading between the lines I think nurse backstabbed Casey to try and take his job and that's a lot of the bitterness on Casey's part
                  I'm almost certain this is what happened.

There's really no other reason why there would be this much animosity between them.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

For some reason I'm not even mad..maybe annoyed at things like Gasol still sucking..but otherewise, get me to the playoffs
                    The Pistons don't have another gear, and the Raptors players are just trying to stay healthy. This is a 4-0 or 4-1 series.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He is a rookie head coach, I'm expecting mistakes, but as long as rotations are set, all bench units aren't on the floor, timely time outs and decision making, he'll be fine.
                      We don't have the damn luxury of mistakes and experimentation.

We have ONE shot at the title. ONE. He needs to show the fuck up and get it done. You forced out the previous head coach and stole his job so now fucking produce.

Comment

• Interesting we shoot higher percentage overall and 3's. Same number of FG's and we shoot 10 more 3's so why did we lose? Detroit had 13 more FTA's and made made the most of these by making 13 more FT's. Hence they win by 3. So why do they get more FT's? Ref's, home bias, style of play? More 3's and fewer paint points...draw less fouls.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

as a fan, you just have to hope of the former.

But he is looking more like a clueless wannabee NBA coach and more like a fill in when adversity strikes
                          Anytime the team runs a scripted plays, we look like world beaters. That's one reason why the bench has consistently sucked all year. Players with less talent need a lot more structure. Nurse is letting everybody freelance and it exposes their lesser talent level. You have to believe that he knows this too and is doing this to develop everyone's playmaking ability for the playoffs, even if it means an ugly loss here and there.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

We don't have the damn luxury of mistakes and experimentation.

We have ONE shot at the title. ONE. He needs to show the fuck up and get it done. You forced out the previous head coach and stole his job so now fucking produce.
                            If you think anyone is beating the Warriors to win a title, you're in for a surprise.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I wouldnt bet on his narrative bullshit.

The only thing that stand out on his first year is his zone defense but yet got cracked lately.

His After time out plays, rotations, minutes management are the weakest and those are vital components of a coach success when it matters.

He is totally dependent on the amount of talent and the players relentless drive to win (Lowry and Siakam)

His relationship with Fred is the oddest of all. I totally get the fact that a coach will always a fav player down that line up but this is the most unsual ever
                              I agree that Nurse's lineups are terrible and it's getting tired but Fred actually played very well except for that turnover and bad jump shot. You're seeing what we missed with him being gone. It's Nurse's lineups that lost this game. Starting Lin and playing that all bench lineup was the mistake. Oh and I know it's a hard decision but he probably should have kept Pascal out. He doesn't match up well with this team. OG was doing a better job
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                Interesting we shoot higher percentage overall and 3's. Same number of FG's and we shoot 10 more 3's so why did we lose? Detroit had 13 more FTA's and made made the most of these by making 13 more FT's. Hence they win by 3. So why do they get more FT's? Ref's, home bias, style of play? More 3's and fewer paint points...draw less fouls.
                                It was a weird whistle all game. The refs set the tone early with some ridiculous travelling calls.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X