Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Can't go 0-3 to Detroit...need to demonstrate some degree of superiority over these guys I would think. BTW Kawhi stays.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah yeah, that was the required thing. The fluff. I should have said, he could have LEFT IT at that.

Isn't he cute how he never mentions Masai Ujiri? The one who kept him on through many opportunities to not do that, and resigned him and went to bat for him every offseason
    To be fair, he only mentioned the top man at MLSE, otherwise where do you stop? It was a well crafted, burn no bridges, polite (the Canadian way) farewell letter. He plays his cards well, not wanting to jeopardize potential future coaching opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    And people still bothered by him moving Serge's arm off his shoulder. Serge is the key!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    So this guarantees that he is staying right? RIGHT?
    dude just ate some centipedes or goat stomach or some shit on a team mates web series when he wont even give ESPN interviews. of course he's staying

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    So this guarantees that he is staying right? RIGHT?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    How stay are you?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    BREAKING News!!! Kawhi is on the set of how hungry are you!! he's stay!! don't know how to link it this new forum so you'll have to believe me
    You took it to the next level...

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    BREAKING News!!! Kawhi is on the set of how hungry are you!! he's stay!! don't know how to link it this new forum so you'll have to believe me
    Ibaka is hilarious man.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    First game of a b2b. - Pistons and the Knicks The right move here is for Kawhi to play in Detroit because 1. they're a better team than the Knicks and because 2. they're 2-0 against us this year. But great players like Kawhi loves to play in NY, so we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Did I expect such a nice thread?

no mr. Bond. I expect you to win!

back to the matter at hand. Fuck u dwane Casey u bitter old head. We're so sorry for paying you millions, and launching your career to the stratosphere.

dwane Casey is NOT I repeat NOT an nba coach today without bryan colangelo and later masai ujiri and mlse. So again, kindly, fuck you.

let's pummel him for once.
    After the Mavs won the Championship, Casey was a HOT commodity. So I'm not sure this is true at all. If we didn't hire him, someone else would have. He's a capable coach (despite what many here say), and I don't think BC is the only one able to figure that out. That all said, I'm glad he's gone. But I'm also glad he found a new gig.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

He thanks the Tanenbaums, the board and ownerships - the guys who sign his cheques. Casey is a savant at seeking out the right asses to kiss.... blindfolded in a cave. He's a career survivor. Reminds me of a few smooth pandering corporate middle management types I've come across.
    The irony is rich that he keeps taking shots at his "assistant coach over there" "whatever his name is" who uses "all the same plays" as when I was there....the same guy who wore his assistant coach ring to a press conference gloating about HE'S the champion

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Yeah yeah, that was the required thing. The fluff. I should have said, he could have LEFT IT at that.

Isn't he cute how he never mentions Masai Ujiri? The one who kept him on through many opportunities to not do that, and resigned him and went to bat for him every offseason
    He thanks the Tanenbaums, the board and ownerships - the guys who sign his cheques. Casey is a savant at seeking out the right asses to kiss.... blindfolded in a cave. He's a career survivor. Reminds me of a few smooth pandering corporate middle management types I've come across.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nah, I think about him rarely too. Just wanted to kick start the game thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X