Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Inside the Green Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Inside the Green Room

    Thought we could use a place to post these since they usually have pretty good content and get passed over when talked about in other threads.
    Danny is usually pretty candid and gives a good insight into the team. On the most recent episode Danny G talks about serge's fight and the events leading up to it.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Danny also didn't want to name specific arena that had bad fans cause he's gonna be a free agent lol after he said that Kuzma had some subtle tampering pitches.

        Comment


        • #5
          Joey wrote: View Post

          The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.
          Anything going for him? smh ......

          Comment


          • #6
            G__Deane wrote: View Post

            Anything going for him? smh ......
            smh? That's not to say he doesn't have plenty 'going for him', but I think that will prove his best trait as a coach.

            Comment


            • #7
              When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                G__Deane wrote: View Post
                When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.
                And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Joey wrote: View Post

                  And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?
                  True, he sure has a lot of over the top critics imo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kyle did the show:


                    He comes on around the 13 minute mark.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      Kyle did the show:


                      He comes on around the 13 minute mark.
                      watching this right now. Kyle actually a good interview when its not dealing with sports media

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          kyle serge impression killed me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.
                            So Nurse was so scared sh!tless of Kyle that he had to ask Danny, Kawhi, JV & Fred to figure out a way how to get Lowry more engaged in practice. Holy hell. Speechless. On so many levels.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Great episode, I need to see his How Hungry Are You ep like right now tho

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X