Everything Inside the Green Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Inside the Green Room

Thought we could use a place to post these since they usually have pretty good content and get passed over when talked about in other threads.
    Danny is usually pretty candid and gives a good insight into the team. On the most recent episode Danny G talks about serge's fight and the events leading up to it.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.

Comment

Danny also didn't want to name specific arena that had bad fans cause he's gonna be a free agent lol after he said that Kuzma had some subtle tampering pitches.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.
          Anything going for him? smh ......

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Anything going for him? smh ......
            smh? That's not to say he doesn't have plenty 'going for him', but I think that will prove his best trait as a coach.

Comment

When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.
                And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?

Comment

And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?
                  True, he sure has a lot of over the top critics imo

Comment

Kyle did the show:

He comes on around the 13 minute mark.

Comment

Kyle did the show:

He comes on around the 13 minute mark.
                      watching this right now. Kyle actually a good interview when its not dealing with sports media

Comment

Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.

Comment

kyle serge impression killed me

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.
                            So Nurse was so scared sh!tless of Kyle that he had to ask Danny, Kawhi, JV & Fred to figure out a way how to get Lowry more engaged in practice. Holy hell. Speechless. On so many levels.

Comment

Great episode, I need to see his How Hungry Are You ep like right now tho

Comment

Working...
                              X