Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Great episode, I need to see his How Hungry Are You ep like right now tho

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.
    So Nurse was so scared sh!tless of Kyle that he had to ask Danny, Kawhi, JV & Fred to figure out a way how to get Lowry more engaged in practice. Holy hell. Speechless. On so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    kyle serge impression killed me

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Really interesting part at around 39 minute mark. Kyle compared nick and caseys style of coaching.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Kyle did the show:

He comes on around the 13 minute mark.
    watching this right now. Kyle actually a good interview when its not dealing with sports media

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Kyle did the show:

He comes on around the 13 minute mark.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?
    True, he sure has a lot of over the top critics imo

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.
    And if you were to listen only to his critics, you'd think that to be the case, no?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    When you say "If X has anything going for him" ....it means he may not. It's the same as saying it might be the only thing.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Anything going for him? smh ......
    smh? That's not to say he doesn't have plenty 'going for him', but I think that will prove his best trait as a coach.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.
    Anything going for him? smh ......

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Danny also didn't want to name specific arena that had bad fans cause he's gonna be a free agent lol after he said that Kuzma had some subtle tampering pitches.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    The quick bit about Danny putting "not getting cussed out by Pop" right up there with "running the play" (around 41:00) as things he's had to worry about on the court was interesting ... I could see that being a huge turn off for anyone, but especially a generally non-confrontational guy like Kawhi. If Nick has anything going for him, I think it's that the players like playing for him.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X