• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors TSN 7:00PM

YOUR RAPTORS

THE OTHER GUYS

EXTRA

The Raptors have won four of five after beating Houston 107-103 on Wednesday. Toronto was without starting point guard Kyle Lowry due to a sore knee, then lost forward Amir Johnson to an ankle injury less than three minutes in.

Both players are uncertain to suit up Friday
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

This is the first game of a back-to-back, followed by a brief hiatus. If I were coach, I would rest both Lowry and Johnson for both games, come what may. That way, they will have had a full week to recover and re-evaluate before the next game against Milwaukee.

This team has the potential to win a round in the playoffs, and that is more important than anything that might happen over the last seven games. It would be nice to have that Atlantic banner, though.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
      This is the first game of a back-to-back, followed by a brief hiatus. If I were coach, I would rest both Lowry and Johnson for both games, come what may. That way, they will have had a full week to recover and re-evaluate before the next game against Milwaukee.

This team has the potential to win a round in the playoffs, and that is more important than anything that might happen over the last seven games. It would be nice to have that Atlantic banner, though.
      The next game against Milwaukee is a back to back so they won't have a full week.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        The next game against Milwaukee is a back to back so they won't have a full week.
        I think he's talking about our other game vs the Bucks

We face them twice

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I think he's talking about our other game vs the Bucks

We face them twice
          Oh okay but I don't think Kyle and Amir will be out until then. I don't mind if they stay out until then but I know both of them will want to come back by then. Neither likes to sit out for too long. I guess the coaching and medical staff can put their foot down though.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

If Amir and Kyle are going to take a decent amount of time off I think they should come back for the New York game. That would be a week of rest and I really think we need to beat New York.

Comment

It'll definitely be a feat to beat these pacers without Lowry or Amir. Need tHans to play and play well. Get under what's skin, get Hibbert in foul trouble and then let JV go to work on mahinmi. The bucks game tomorrow I can easily see as a win, even without those two, for obvious reasons.
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Also worth mentioning, Raps are 1 pt favourites.
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                  If Amir and Kyle are going to take a decent amount of time off I think they should come back for the New York game. That would be a week of rest and I really think we need to beat New York.
                  It would be nice to shut the door on the Knicks, it if comes to that. Atlanta needs to step up in the meantime, though.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Also worth mentioning, Raps are 1 pt favourites.
                    trap spread

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      It'll definitely be a feat to beat these pacers without Lowry or Amir. Need tHans to play and play well. Get under what's skin, get Hibbert in foul trouble and then let JV go to work on mahinmi. The bucks game tomorrow I can easily see as a win, even without those two, for obvious reasons.
                      PG:BUYCKS SG:STONE SF:FIELDS PF:TYLER C:HAYES

Could beat the bucks by 20

Comment

The way we've been playing defense lately, this game could get ugly. These are not the same Raptors pre All Star break.

Comment

Simple strategy:

Unleash the Boss T Ross on George

Shut down Hibbert

Allow Stephenson to turn the ball over at will

Force Turner and Stephenson to get into a fight

And get Derozan going early. Oh, and no early deficits. Set the tone early.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            PG:BUYCKS SG:STONE SF:FIELDS PF:TYLER C:HAYES

Could beat the bucks by 20
                            meanwhile, sanders whos already out for this season is getting suspended another 5 games for drug use in the next season. what a huge waste of $$$ he was.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              meanwhile, sanders whos already out for this season is getting suspended another 5 games for drug use in the next season. what a huge waste of $$$ he was.
                              44 MILLION wasted on him LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X