Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is 5 years late, but does Jack really understand what 'who's your daddy' is implying?
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Powell should not be allowed to inbound the ball ever again at the end of quarters. 2 bonehead plays tonight and recall who it was who inbounded the ball on the play Ibaka got suspended.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Please consider not using that term casually.
        Can you please consider not to be the language police on me while making a joke on basketball forum?!

Comment

• He was just walking gingerly, his face said "ooof, that stings" not "ahh fuck, im out 6 weeks". Lowry is fine boys, trust me, I'm always right.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I don't think it's just soreness. That's a lie
            He walked away on his own, pretty easily. That pretty much always means it isn't that bad.
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is there a dumber player on this team than Powell?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

ya soreness is about as vague as you can get. he just gotta hope it's just a bruise from a 250 pound clumsy ass guy falling and nothing structural. ankle also much better then a knee so theirs that I guess
                It wasn't clumsy... he was pissed off and knew what he was doing.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I just gave up the family cat. The kids are crying, i'm miserable, but it had to happen.
                  I just gave up the neighbour's cat. She won't be happy but the damn thing was always crapping in my yard

Comment

• The thing is, bar a broken ankle Lowry will be out there in the playoffs no matter what.

But if he's not 100% then we're fucked in the 2nd/3rd round
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      The thing is, bar a broken ankle Lowry will be out there in the playoffs no matter what.

But if he's not 100% then we're fucked in the 2nd/3rd round
                      First round will go 6 or 7 games lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

First round will go 6 or 7 games lol
                        Well, that's a given no matter what
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Moreland looks like such a late 90s players. He would have been drafted like 4th overall back then.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Moreland is a fouls machine

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              He was just walking gingerly, his face said "ooof, that stings" not "ahh fuck, im out 6 weeks". Lowry is fine boys, trust me, I'm always right.
                              thank god. Superjudge just saved our season. your ring will be in the mail at the end of June

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Moreland looks like such a late 90s players. He would have been drafted like 4th overall back then.
                                He needs to lay out Robinson if he wants to guarantee a second 10-day.

Comment

Working...
                                X