Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is 5 years late, but does Jack really understand what 'who's your daddy' is implying?
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Powell should not be allowed to inbound the ball ever again at the end of quarters. 2 bonehead plays tonight and recall who it was who inbounded the ball on the play Ibaka got suspended.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Please consider not using that term casually.
        Can you please consider not to be the language police on me while making a joke on basketball forum?!

Comment

• He was just walking gingerly, his face said "ooof, that stings" not "ahh fuck, im out 6 weeks". Lowry is fine boys, trust me, I'm always right.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I don't think it's just soreness. That's a lie
            He walked away on his own, pretty easily. That pretty much always means it isn't that bad.
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is there a dumber player on this team than Powell?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

ya soreness is about as vague as you can get. he just gotta hope it's just a bruise from a 250 pound clumsy ass guy falling and nothing structural. ankle also much better then a knee so theirs that I guess
                It wasn't clumsy... he was pissed off and knew what he was doing.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I just gave up the family cat. The kids are crying, i'm miserable, but it had to happen.
                  I just gave up the neighbour's cat. She won't be happy but the damn thing was always crapping in my yard

Comment

• The thing is, bar a broken ankle Lowry will be out there in the playoffs no matter what.

But if he's not 100% then we're fucked in the 2nd/3rd round
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      The thing is, bar a broken ankle Lowry will be out there in the playoffs no matter what.

But if he's not 100% then we're fucked in the 2nd/3rd round
                      First round will go 6 or 7 games lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

First round will go 6 or 7 games lol
                        Well, that's a given no matter what
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Moreland looks like such a late 90s players. He would have been drafted like 4th overall back then.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Moreland is a fouls machine

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              He was just walking gingerly, his face said "ooof, that stings" not "ahh fuck, im out 6 weeks". Lowry is fine boys, trust me, I'm always right.
                              thank god. Superjudge just saved our season. your ring will be in the mail at the end of June
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Moreland looks like such a late 90s players. He would have been drafted like 4th overall back then.
                                He needs to lay out Robinson if he wants to guarantee a second 10-day.

Comment

Working...
                                X