Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    fucking Robinson....you scrub
    He totally did that on purpose. Effing punk. Damn.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      anyone know if that was same ankle he was sitting out for?
      Matt just said it's the other ankle.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        fucking Robinson....you scrub
        If this was 10-15 years ago the next play would be a knees high drive right at him by the teams heaviest dude.

Comment

• I think I was just saying he needed to rest this game. Meh, I'm literally always right.

Comment

anyone know if that was same ankle he was sitting out for?
            They just said it was a right one, last injury was his left. Hopefully its not serious. Please gods, we need him for a deep Playoff run.

Comment

• Wait, Lowry just got hurt??? WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I've been writing in the wrong thread this whole time. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle!!!!!!!!!
                You sit there wondering "where is EVERYBODY?" as ur the only one posting

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Goodnight everyone, its been a wonderful season.
                  you really think it's that bad? I'm hoping just hurt cause he was such a heavy guy and nothing was bent the wrong way when he weight fell on him
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    I think I was just saying he needed to rest this game. Meh, I'm literally always right.
                    Yep lets prepared to get raped on a back to back against the Thunder.

Comment

• Unload managment

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

If this was 10-15 years ago the next play would be a knees high drive right at him by the teams heaviest dude.
                        This is why you need to sign a guy like Dahntay Jones as your 15th man.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          I think I was just saying he needed to rest this game. Meh, I'm literally always right.
                          You and Shaolin should battle it out for who is most right. Would be entertaining.

Comment

• everyone sacrifice something right now to the bball Gods!!
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Matt just said right ankle soreness, I think we got the best case scenario. Hopefully he is okay.

Comment

you really think it's that bad? I'm hoping just hurt cause he was such a heavy guy and nothing was bent the wrong way when he weight fell on him
                                Didn't look like he was able to put much weight and walk comfortably at the same time. Hope its just a bruised bone.

Comment

Working...
                                X