Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woj says it’s not serious!

Comment

• Can we pick up Christian Woods?

Comment

• Moreland needs to take out that scrub. That was a pachulia esk type of play

Comment

• Good Norm rises up

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He needs to lay out Robinson if he wants to guarantee a second 10-day.
            lol was just about to say this
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Just watching the Knicks, man, did they ever assemble an awesome tankiing roster....holy stiffville

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Its probably hard to know until a doctor can take a look or the do an Xray.
                Oh for sure. And I know when they do that Xray it will be a sprained ankle no question. It being a mild sprain is what I'm hoping for
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Woj says it’s not serious!
                  woj is late on this Superjudge broke the story first

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Just watching the Knicks, man, did they ever assemble an awesome tankiing roster....holy stiffville
                    I would laugh if they dont get first overall pick and cry if it will be the Cavs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Oh for sure. And I know when they do that Xray it will be a sprained ankle no question. It being a mild sprain is what I'm hoping for
                      Never believe the first knee jerk diagnostic headline this franchise gives out to the public. Both JV and FVV injures were downplayed at the beginning.

Comment

• Miller Time!!

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Raptors guard Kyle Lowry is undergoing testing on right ankle injury that caused him to leave game, but belief is that it’s not serious, league sources tell ESPN.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1107816979224842240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote>
                          <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I swear I've seen that done, but suffice to say WOJ has it as 'not serious'

Comment

• Miller can really shoot it. They need to develop this kid.

Comment

• Miller needs to play more.

Comment

• Give this Miller kid more of a chance instead of powell. Norm hasn't been good since the Indiana playoff series a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X