Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linsanity has arrived
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Never believe the first knee jerk diagnostic headline this franchise gives out to the public. Both JV and FVV injures were downplayed at the beginning.
      Exactly. They downplay everything. Don't trust them at all. Whatever diagnosis Woj says is what I'm believing.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Exactly. They downplay everything. Don't trust them at all. Whatever diagnosis Woj says is what I'm believing.
        I mean Woj also said its not serious so we'll see. Hopefully it isn't. I don't want another big Kyle injury before the Playoffs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          linsanity has arrived
          I get it now. He just needed to see some Knicks jerseys. Linsanity - the Sequal has has begun.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Miller can really shoot it. They need to develop this kid.
            rare case of G-league player playing better in NBA
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Not giving up on Lin yet.......he can still be good insurance

Comment

• Pistons lose to Cleveland...

Comment

• JLin Raptors high scorer tonight.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    Pistons lose to Cleveland...
                    tanking to face Raps. Casey ain't slick
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Note to Nick. Don't have Norm be the in-bounds passer. Basketball IQ Issues...

Comment

• What's unfortunate is that Lowry was literally coming out of the game for good anyways at that whistle. Lin was subbing in prior to injury.

that's 2 injuries to Kyle's legs in the last week in useless nothing games. Feels like the playoffs are so close and yet a million miles away..
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Woj is on the ankle story. Not expected to be serious.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Miller can really shoot it. They need to develop this kid.
                            I believe they have in the last 2 years, it's just that Miller missed significant time due to injuries in the past 2 years. If he can just consistently hit the open 3, he will prove to be valuable bench player.

Comment

• Robinson doesnt just fall and trip Lowry, he is wrapping his arms around Lowry's legs as he falls under him...how was that not even checked for intent?...can the league check it after the fact?

Comment

• So the Cavs just beat Dwane Casey's team tonight.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X