Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... this thread keeps directing me to page 8 when I enter it... says the last post was yesterday at 9:16pm despite all of the fun that Joey and Keon have been having all day long.

(I can advance and see the new posts once I’m in the actual thread.)

Comment

• Are there any updates on Kyle yet?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        Are there any updates on Kyle yet?
        Listed as questionable for tomorrow's game

Comment

• Beeeerrrrtaaaa! If you can read this! We need a new thread! We broke another one!
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Listed as questionable for tomorrow's game
            That's good news.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kyle Lowry is questionable for tomorrow.</p>&mdash; Blake Murphy (@BlakeMurphyODC) <a href="https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/status/1108073066284802048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bullshit, he aint playing tomorrow, it takes more than 24 hours for the swelling to start to dimish. Nobody is buying this smokescreen by the Raptors PR dept especially the Thunder.

Comment

• Can someone tell me how to post a twitt in this new forum?!! Man!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Can someone tell me how to post a twitt in this new forum?!! Man!!
                  Just did on the previous page ..
                  Joey wrote: View Post

Guys, it's different to post tweets now. Now instead of "Embed Tweed" you click "Copy Link to Tweet" and paste that between [ tweet] [/ tweet] (without spaces) ... Like so:
                  [ tweet]https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1107816979224842240[/ tweet]
                  It's no different than posting an Image or Video now. Hope this helps!

Comment

• Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 19, 2019, 05:31 PM. Reason: Fixed tweet.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Just did on the previous page ..

It's no different than posting an Image or Video now. Hope this helps!
                      what order do you put the code and url In? if I put the code in my post freezes up and I'm unable to paste my link. if I put the link in first it is invisible. the image and videos have a designated link to post your url. I have no problems with those. just manual inserting tweets I can't seem to figure out.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

what order do you put the code and url In? if I put the code in my post freezes up and I'm unable to paste my link. if I put the link in first it is invisible. the image and videos have a designated link to post your url. I have no problems with those. just manual inserting tweets I can't seem to figure out.
                        It should look like this ...
                        [*tweet]https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1107816979224842240[/*tweet]

...Just minus the *'s. Copy the above, and delete the *'s before the "tweet" in the square brackets. See what happens.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                            You put 2 square brackets in the last part ([[/tweet]) which is why it's showing up blank. I fixed it for you.
                            Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 19, 2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• It worked with the sequence you prepared for me but when i try to create my own post i put in the [tweet then try to post the link. The link doesn't show up or is invisible...
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X