Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

On this day in Raptors History: March 18th 2016- The Raptors defeated the Celtics 105-91. Kyle Lowry led the way with 32 pts while legend Luis Scola chipped in with 17 going 3-5 from downtown.

Staring Lineups

KNICKS

RAPTORS

The Raps look to rebound after a tough outing in Detroit. The starters for this one is up in the air after Kyle has missed the last 2 games. It is expected that Kawhi will not play as this is the second night of a back to back however if he suits up in this one Raptors fans will be rejoicing. The Knicks will also be on the second night of a back to back after beating the Lakers at the buzzer thanks to the legend killer Mario Herzojna. No excuses for T.O in this one, even if neither Kyle or Kawhi plays this one should be a win against the dumpster fire that is the New York Knicks. Marc Gasol needs to have a bounce back game after 2 lack luster performances during the absence or Serge "Liddell" Ibaka. A poor performance in this one may all but hand the starting spot to Ibaka going forward.

Berta's things to keep an eye on: Eric Mooreland will be looking to earn a contract as the 3rd centre for the rest of the season. He has played with energy and toughness in his first 2 games as a Raptors. With the buy out market lacking attractive candidates a good performance could help to secure Mooreland a spot on a contending team for the remainder of the season.

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Raps sign Kellyann Conway to a 10 day contract
    What? Where? Who?

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

I stopped watching when Kings were up big...only in the NBA

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

"Mitchell Robinson on collusion with Kyle Lowry" lmao Trump ruins everything and the FBI is coming for Lowry now
    Raps sign Kellyann Conway to a 10 day contract

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    "Mitchell Robinson on collusion with Kyle Lowry" lmao Trump ruins everything and the FBI is coming for Lowry now

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Stop gloating and make us a Thunder thread.
    Your wish has been granted.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

You put 2 square brackets in the last part ([[/tweet]) which is why it's showing up blank. I fixed it for you.
    oops big thumb thanks

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I did it!!!!!! I am a genius! I am the greatest! I am superjudge!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Just post it and I will check it to see what's happening.

Edit: Nevermind. Congrats! You rock!!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I did it!!!!!! I am a genius! I am the greatest! I am superjudge!

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    It worked with the sequence you prepared for me but when i try to create my own post i put in the [tweet then try to post the link. The link doesn't show up or is invisible...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    You put 2 square brackets in the last part ([[/tweet]) which is why it's showing up blank. I fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 19th, 2019, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X