Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #71 Knicks (14-56) @ Raptors (49-21) Monday March 18 2019. TSN. 5:30pm (Calgary) 7:30pm (Toronto) 1:30am (Cape Town)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    Yeah Kyle's playing tonight
    It felt like he was only out a couple days but I always forget two games of being out is equivalent to like a week. Which is what it's been. So hopefully he's not just coming back because we lost and playing in New York and he's actually good. A week to two weeks should be enough for a mild ankle sprain.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This is what Berta was trying to tell us:

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Yeah Kyle's playing tonight

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied

Berta's things to keep an eye on?

Raptors keys to victory?

Now we just have to get your version of Jack's "Helllllo" or "Get that Gabage outta here".

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The above are supposed to be tweets saying that lowry has been upgraded to probable. I think im just going to start reposting blake murphys tweets word for word and pretending im a insider/ beat writer with information you peasant arn't privy to.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Whatever you're posting I cannot see it. I don't know if it's just me

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Hmm.... Can't we teach Imaka to shoot and let Gasol Coach?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Question. Why won't Toronto simply re-sign Jonas in the offseason?
    Because you already have $45M tied up in the center position with Gasol and Ibaka. That's a whole lotta dough. The price of NBA centers have been dropping like bitcoin lately.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Question. Why won't Toronto simply re-sign Jonas in the offseason?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

You really think danny green stay!? oo baby
    He stay.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Quite possibly your 2019-2020 Raptors starting lineup right there. Hopefully not.
    You really think danny green stay!? oo baby

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Quite possibly your 2019-2020 Raptors starting lineup right there. Hopefully not.
    HA, Didn't purposely write post with that in mind, yes hopefully not as you say!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    It should be stated, even with Kawhi, Serge and Kyle out, the Raptors on paper have the more talented experienced team. There should be no reason a Siakam, Gasol, Green, FVV and OG led team would lose to the NYK. As I've said before excuses are for losers and either these guys are good enough to get it done on the court or they are not. I would like to see Gasol make a case for why we traded for him. The "transition" time is over, we need to see results!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X