Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal Roster For Next Season? Vince Carter Involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Damn wookie, you and shump just wrote essays on essays about Dixon waiters

And for the record I think you are the only guy on the forum who whines waiters I better
    From what I can tell, Dion Waiters is comparable to DD, but slightly worse.

He's played almost as well as Derozan over the past couple of months though. He's also 2 years younger.

That isn't really a trade I'd make.

The Giannis one on the other hand... very interesting, but not 100% sold due to having to take on a crappy contract too.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Damn wookie, you and shump just wrote essays on essays about Dixon waiters

And for the record I think you are the only guy on the forum who whines waiters I better
      I said I preferred the Giannis trade...

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        That isn't really a trade I'd make.

The Giannis one on the other hand... very interesting, but not 100% sold due to having to take on a crappy contract too.
        Fair.

I think it is the cost of doing business. They have a lot of bad, long contracts so if we want to get Giannis, then we would need to take a long contract back due to salaries. As it stands Pachulia's is the best one of the bunch...

Unless you do a DD for Giannis+Delfino+Radjulica....That would be better. Go for some of their 1000 2nd rounders as well

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          Fair.

I think it is the cost of doing business. They have a lot of bad, long contracts so if we want to get Giannis, then we would need to take a long contract back due to salaries. As it stands Pachulia's is the best one of the bunch...

Unless you do a DD for Giannis+Delfino+Radjulica....That would be better. Go for some of their 1000 2nd rounders as well
          Tbh, I don't see the bucks making this trade, they are too high on gianis and think they would go after embiid over wiggins.

Embiid is so much better than sanders and gianis still has too much potential that I don't see them giving him up
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            I'd like to see VC back, but I'd also like to see something like this:

Valanciunas/Okafor/Hayes
            Johnson/Patterson/Hansbrough
            Ross/Fields/Novak
            DeRozan/De Colo/Rookie
            Lowry/Vasquez/Rookie

The rookie SG would be more of a G/F than a combo guard. I'd like to see what Fields and De Colo would do as our primary backup wings. I think they could both play a significant role on a winning team and next year should be their chance to prove it.
            1. Personally I'd like Okafor as well provided:
            -He can still play (I dont know his health status)
            -We can get him under mid-level;
            2. VC or N Young as 6th man?
            Everything else -I concur.
            Salmons (only 1 mil guaranteed) MIGHT get us something in a trade. I would not even mind bringing him back at 2-3 mil.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              I don't think Pierce would sign, If VC wasn't an ex-raptor I don't think he would sign.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
              PP prob looking minimum 2 years at 7-10 mil AND starters role.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Also I highly doubt Vince Carter will come here after many fans still harboring ill feelings just so they could goat him every time he has a bad game, not to mentioned he did say that he wants to resign with Dallas in the offseason:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...tter-next-year

Let sleeping dogs lie.
                Question is. If it has been reported in the summer that Uijri has offered Carter a contract and he declines it to stay with the Mavs, are there gonna be more hard/ill feelings?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Question is. If it has been reported in the summer that Uijri has offered Carter a contract and he declines it to stay with the Mavs, are there gonna be more hard/ill feelings?
                  I hope not. That's nothing to get worked up over.. though the media will probably turn it into something big.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• PG Lowry/Vasquez/De Colo
                    SG DeRozan/Carter/Stauskus
                    SF Deng/Ross/Kris Joseph
                    PF Millsap/Patterson/Patric Young
                    C Valanciunas/Okafor/Gray

The above team wins 60 games and is in the Eastern Conference Finals every year...make it happen Masai
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      PG Lowry/Vasquez/De Colo
                      SG DeRozan/Carter/Stauskus
                      SF Deng/Ross/Kris Joseph
                      PF Millsap/Patterson/Patric Young
                      C Valanciunas/Okafor/Gray

The above team wins 60 games and is in the Eastern Conference Finals every year...make it happen Masai
                      LOL. How the hell does this all happen though? Plus, Gray is back, that makes it even more awesome.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        I hope not. That's nothing to get worked up over.. though the media will probably turn it into something big.
                        Absolutely they'll turn it into something big. He's being welcomed, and given another chance to mend this link that was left off with a bad taste. That's exactly what the media, and certain fans will say, despite how irrelevant it is now. Carter can very well decline, with intentions of family, and trying to win a championship. Quite frankly, I see this current Raptors team a play-off team, but not a championship - not yet.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                          Absolutely they'll turn it into something big. He's being welcomed, and given another chance to mend this link that was left off with a bad taste. That's exactly what the media, and certain fans will say, despite how irrelevant it is now. Carter can very well decline, with intentions of family, and trying to win a championship. Quite frankly, I see this current Raptors team a play-off team, but not a championship - not yet.
                          Current core + organic growth + current bench + Carter (minus Salmons) + playoff experience = Second Round at least

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                            LOL. How the hell does this all happen though? Plus, Gray is back, that makes it even more awesome.
                            MVP MVP MVP MVP

I miss Gray.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                              MVP MVP MVP MVP

I miss Gray.

Absolute best guy in the league to burn six fouls
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X