Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #72 Raptors (50-21) @ Thunder (42-29) Wednesday March 20th, 2019. SN. 6:30pm (Victoria) 9:30pm (Toronto) 2:30am (Barcelona).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable...

Comment

• Kawhi played like absolute shit tonight. The ball sticks in his hand too much
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Its so damn normal now for officials to screw the raps down the stretch

Comment

• It looks like Adams pushed Gasol and even then I don't think he touched Westbrook. I don't wanna go all Superjudge conspiracy, but what in the actual fuck is going on here?

Comment

• Huge call.. nobody else can create a good shot like George and he fouls out
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fat Tony sure is an experience the NBA can do without...When he gets calls going one way it’s incredible.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Good. GTFO George
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

has he? all around mgame defensive and offensive. playing big minutes. arguably been the best player in a game that includes kawhi PG and Westbrook
                  I guess but his defence hasn't been good. We have him guarding a whole bunch of guards and he's like a pylon out there on the perimeter. Dies on every screen and gets beat off the dribble with ease
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• got the call back thank god
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Huge call.. nobody else can create a good shot like George and he fouls out
                      Well... I mean, they got Russ

Comment

• Green hit all his shots in first half. Could use another one. Green had fouled 3 pointer last game. Fuck the fouls. Ref bail out Westbrook. Rebounding. Fucking offense can't hit a shot.

Comment

• Even if we hold on. The execution this quarter has been poor.

Comment

• how OKC can even dream of arguing a call right now is beyond me.

Comment

• Jesus Christ...is this really happening?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I guess but his defence hasn't been good. We have him guarding a whole bunch of guards and he's like a pylon out there on the perimeter. Dies on every screen and gets beat off the dribble with ease
                                I thought his d has been great.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X