Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #72 Raptors (50-21) @ Thunder (42-29) Wednesday March 20th, 2019. SN. 6:30pm (Victoria) 9:30pm (Toronto) 2:30am (Barcelona).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN goes straight to talking about OKC. Didn't even mention the raptors.

Comment

• Put Marc Davis and Brothers on the no fly list

Comment

• Really good win. Survived that onslaught. Thunder can talk about George fouling out but those fouls were legit so idgf
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          And back home for round 2.....
          To recreate the same setting....Look for MARC Davis to be working the game...
          That one could get chippy..pretty intense defense tonight imo
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Not a bad game, except for the 4th quarter. I wish Marc was a bit better in the low post so we can just dump it down there when teams decide to stifle our ball movement like that. If he can draw some doubles it'll give us the openings we need when moving the ball gets difficult
            OG is our king

Comment

• Thunder drop to 8th with the loss. west is crazy
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Really good win. Survived that onslaught. Thunder can talk about George fouling out but those fouls were legit so idgf
                Also we didn't have Kyle so it's pretty equal. Maybe a little less cause Paul is better than Kyle overall but the amount that Kyle means to this team is hard to replicate.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Very good win. Even with the mess that was the fourth
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bibs_tenets/stat...53849852362752

Kawhi smirking when PG guards him. (anybody figured out twitter?)
                    Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Mar 21, 2019, 12:36 AM.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Also we didn't have Kyle so it's pretty equal. Maybe a little less cause Paul is better than Kyle overall but the amount that Kyle means to this team is hard to replicate.
                      Really glad that we have Fred back. We tend to give him a lot of flak during his bad games, but he's a better option than Lin. Luckily Lin did some good things today too so missing Kyle didn't hurt us too much
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good comeback to win OT. Didn't like the lack of killer instinct, The offense stalled in 4Q when it goes to iso-ball or head down drives to the net. Five turnovers in 4Q. shooting went into crapper. Couldn't miss in 1H. Friday expect a Thunder team that needs a win to come out play hard.
                          Last edited by Zak24gege; Thu Mar 21, 2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• We need this FVV in the playoffs. Man looks energized and ready to go. Also Lin was ok for some parts, bad for some other parts. 3 point shot kinda looks off, even the way he shoots it looks forced.

Comment

• JV 33 and 15 with the game winner tonight. Heh

Comment

• Not a fan of some of the late game playcalling. The Siakam play late in regulation was so predictable. Jeff Van Gundy called it before it even happened.

You have Kawhi on your team, give him the damn ball. I don't care if he's cold or not. Masai brought him here for this kind of situations.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X