Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #72 Raptors (50-21) @ Thunder (42-29) Wednesday March 20th, 2019. SN. 6:30pm (Victoria) 9:30pm (Toronto) 2:30am (Barcelona).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Thunder drop to 8th with the loss. west is crazy
    It really is. 8th place is only 7 games back of 1st. 7 games back would be good for 4th in the East.
    Technically speaking, OKC could still finish 1st by seaons end. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

It really is. 8th place is only 7 games back of 1st. 7 games back would be good for 4th in the East.
      Technically speaking, OKC could still finish 1st by seaons end. Lol
      What's also crazy is that we don't know who will finish 1st as Warriors and Nuggets are tight. Everbody wants to avoid the Warriors in round 1, because aside from them, everybody believes they can beat everybody else and get to the 3rd round in the right bracket. So the teams in 7th and 8th wanna be in 5th and 6th and not leave it to chance, because the kiss of early death will be the Warriors bracket, either 7 or 8
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Amir sacrificed his body for the team though... dude played hurt more than any Raptor I can remember.

Patman just turned out to completely lack mental toughness.
        Amir yes, but Alvin Williams used to play on one knee....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          SportsNet or TSN or some Raptor website needs to start a story after certain games of the most brutal bad calls that clearly favour the other team. It would be a long show. If it was more even, you could just blame incompetent refs but we always seem to get the sustantially more short end of the stick
          Seems to be the same refs, it's predictable.

Comment

• Berta! We broke the thread again! We're gonna need another OKC Thunder thread

Comment

• Seems precautionary but Lowry remains out for Friday's return OKC home game
              "Coach Nick Nurse didn’t seem too concerned about Lowry’s injury: "He’s just sore. Nothing serious. They’ve checked it every way it can be checked."

Kawhi better play.....
              Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Mar 21, 2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Berta! We broke the thread again! We're gonna need another OKC Thunder thread
                hold you horses. i got a life to live
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Comment

Gonna be a short one if you don't get a thread up soon.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

This one gave a sustained lol.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This one gave a sustained lol.
                        If that is from The Interview, that movie was surprisingly good. Didn't see it till years after it came out and I couldn't believe how funny it was.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

If that is from The Interview, that movie was surprisingly good. Didn't see it till years after it came out and I couldn't believe how funny it was.
                          Ah.. never saw it.

Comment

I'm okay with the play call. Siakam just got excitied and didn't execute. he was our best player on the floor and you don't want the opposing team know what's going to happen every time we need a late game bucket. pascal had that game winner vs suns they gave him a shot here. it will make teams think twice about whose getting the shot rather then just loading up on kawhi
                            My only ask would have been to have the action be a two man game with both Kawhi and Siakam. Get the defence moving a bit, and unsure who the shot is going to.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                            X