Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a match up with the Pistons scare you ? I am getting that deja vu feeling of Vince coming back as a Nets and stopping our 47 win season in first round .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a match up with the Pistons scare you ? I am getting that deja vu feeling of Vince coming back as a Nets and stopping our 47 win season in first round .

I keep looking at the standings and Pistons keep hovering over the 7th place mark

No

Comment

Not even a little bit.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

yes, theyre a dark horse and the raps cannot handle their front court ...pistons in 6.

Comment

No

Comment

Our starters consistently killed them. Bench min will be cut down and Raps will handle Pistons pretty easily. Also they are fighting in every game and Raps have a luxury of resting our guys so Raps will be a lot more fresh.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

First thing is that the 7th seed will likely be Brooklyn or Miami, I don't see it being Detroit cause of strength of schedule

2nd thing is that HELL NAWWW aint nodody got time for that

My sphincter cant tighten for that long, I'll wait till we get Philly in round 2
                Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Mar 20, 2019, 10:49 AM.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

look at that roster we had then and look at the roster we have now.... that all you need to know
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      First thing is that the 7th seed will likely be Brooklyn or Miami, I don't see it being Detroit cause of strength of schedule

2nd thing is that HELL NAWWW aint nodody got time for that

My sphincter cant tighten for that long, I'll wait till we get Philly in round 2
                      I personally would love Casey to get cute and start losing games to draw the Raptors in the first round. Then playoff Casey shows up.....

Comment

Meh.. not scared of anyone this year.. not even the Warriors or the Bucks. Bring 'em all on.

The playoffs should be fun this year. My anxiety level is at an all time low for the first time in a long while.

Kawhi is like nice warm blanket. Lowry is the milk and cookies. Siakam is the fire. Gasol is the big comfy shoes. And Danny is the shot gun sitting next to me

Comment

Off topic: Is there a RR march madness bracket happening this year? Thks.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Meh.. not scared of anyone this year.. not even the Warriors or the Bucks. Bring 'em all on.

The playoffs should be fun this year. My anxiety level is at an all time low for the first time in a long while.

Kawhi is like nice warm blanket. Lowry is the milk and cookies. Siakam is the fire. Gasol is the big comfy shoes. And Danny is the shot gun sitting next to me
                            Perfect for blowing your brains out when you're out of milk and cookies and Raptors forget how to shoot at home
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

ONLY thing that scares me is that the US, and the NBA LOVE pumping up DEE troit. To be honest the poor fuckers that live in Detroit kinda deserve some love, BUT, even then, Toronto at full speed murders them. Ibaka has been great High/Low this year, and... would imagine that with all his time off due to that glorious suspension (now THAT is how you load manage, you punch a fucker in the mouth, improve team chemistry and moral, and then get a free pass from Silver to rest)..... that Serge has been Jacking up hundreds of top of the key three's with the shooting coach. A little rest. Drummond won't be able to camp in the paint as much. Blake is gonna Blake, b ut it will be harder for him as Toronto is adept at drawing charges, he is adept at committing them. As for the rest....Toronto is better. 4-1 series if it happens. Milwaukee and Boston, thats it. Those are the teams to beat Toronto because Toronto will get no help from the NBA against Boston, we know that going in, and Milwaukee, well they are just really fucking good man

Comment

Working...
                              X