X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Nice Avatar, as you can tell by Durant shirt he is sending a hidden message to Raptors fans, an owl is a bird of prey that is also known as a Raptor. Let the conspiracy theories start now.....
    thats a drake OVO shirt and may or may not be photoshopped.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    feet85 wrote: View Post
    Transformers 4 baby!
    Transformers - you mean like those children's toys?

Leave a comment:

• feet85
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Hahahaha I hate you

Dinos forever... and this summer we got Dinobots too!
    Transformers 4 baby!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    My avatar
    Nice Avatar, as you can tell by Durant shirt he is sending a hidden message to Raptors fans, an owl is a bird of prey that is also known as a Raptor. Let the conspiracy theories start now.....

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Hey thanks to Drake calling Jermaine Defoe, he was able to hook him up with Tim, and Tim was able to convince a star player that still plays on England's National team to leave his English Premier league team and come play for the crappy Toronto FC with the promise that big things will happen. That ain't no small potatoes if you ask me, so if that is possible why not KD whom has connection to Drake and was a fan of the Raptors (thanks to Vince Carter) while growing up ?! also Toronto is much more hip and exciting place to live for Durant then OKC.
    My avatar

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    i think people really need to get off the whole 'drake is going to break KD to town!!!' shpiel. it started off as a hopeful little joke and now some people seem to be taking it WAY too seriously since it keeps getting repeated.
    Hey thanks to Drake calling Jermaine Defoe, he was able to hook him up with Tim, and Tim was able to convince a star player that still plays on England's National team to leave his English Premier league team and come play for the crappy Toronto FC with the promise that big things will happen. That ain't no small potatoes if you ask me, so if that is possible why not KD whom has connection to Drake and was a fan of the Raptors (thanks to Vince Carter) while growing up ?! also Toronto is much more hip and exciting place to live for Durant then OKC.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    i think people really need to get off the whole 'drake is going to break KD to town!!!' shpiel. it started off as a hopeful little joke and now some people seem to be taking it WAY too seriously since it keeps getting repeated.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    You should really check your expectations homie. It's going to take a lot more than that to land the current MVP.
    I can dream can't I?! but you never know....

Leave a comment:

replied
    You should really check your expectations homie. It's going to take a lot more than that to land the current MVP.
    We could give him cookies.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

I highly doubt the movie will affect the actual Raptor's franchise, but winning will and hopefully Drake will be able to convince Durant to come aboard 2016.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Here you go just for you
    Hahahaha I hate you

Dinos forever... and this summer we got Dinobots too!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    STFU all of you I LOVE jurassic park...dinosaurs are the teets!!!!!

Here you go just for you

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    STFU all of you I LOVE jurassic park...dinosaurs are the teets!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    WTF is this thread?
    LOL its kinda related, after all the name Raptors was chosen due to the popularity of dinosaurs surged after the Jurassic park movie.

I highly doubt the movie will affect the actual Raptor's franchise, but winning will and hopefully Drake will be able to convince Durant to come aboard 2016.

Leave a comment:

replied
    WTF is this thread?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X