• Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Pound SPortsnet with some tweets
    Its all Hell on twitter right now LMAO
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      We were awful against the Bobcats even before Jefferson started this huge streak. I'm terrified of him eating us alive in the playoffs if we vs them.
      No worries Casey will have the solution he will put Novak on him and if Novak fails his defense assignment he will make it up with threes.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Tim Leiweke needs to address this.

Raptors TV coverage is garbage and i mean GARBAGE. Specially Sportsnet televised games.
        There may be an email address somewhere... how did that one guy way back send that letter to MU?
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          No worries Casey will have the solution he will put Novak on him and if Novak fails his defense assignment he will make it up with threes.
          3>2, it's simple maths.

DeRozan 6-6 on FTs in the last 20 seconds, good job. Always kept it a 2 possession game.

Comment

• I am totally afraid of Charlotte. They better not get that 6th seed. Washington get it together! I've been watching them and we have NO HOPE IN HELL of stopping Jefferson. He has EVERY move you can have in the post. And his finishing ability is CRAZY GOOD. We will literally have to double team him every possession and that will ruin our whole defensive system. Guys will get wide open shot after wide open shot and that team actually has A LOT of really good shooters.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wisc and UK neck to neck.... I can picture Pat-Pat and Chuck Wagon holding each other's hand tightly and staring at the nearest TV they can find. Then Buycks and Novak supporting them because they both hate rival Wisconsin due to Marquette.

Comment

• But wait why am I worried we won't be the third seed anyway.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Its all Hell on twitter right now LMAO
                  Imagine them pulling this off during a playoff game!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I am totally afraid of Charlotte. They better not get that 6th seed. Washington get it together! I've been watching them and we have NO HOPE IN HELL of stopping Jefferson. He has EVERY move you can have in the post. And his finishing ability is CRAZY GOOD. We will literally have to double team him every possession and that will ruin our whole defensive system. Guys will get wide open shot after wide open shot and that team actually has A LOT of really good shooters.
                    And he does it all with his right hand essentially, it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Imagine them pulling this off during a playoff game!!
                      Someone would be getting death threats and a mob running towards Sportsnet's headquarters

Comment

• Now Pat-Pat and Chuck are screaming at the TV that was clearly a walk that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could of called that travel on Wisconsin.

Comment

• Kentucky fouled a guy at the 3 point line

Comment

• Anyone know Tim Leiweke's email address??
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OOOOOOOMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

harrison game winning three pointer!!!!!!!!

Comment

• With our 2nd Round pick...we draft one of those Harrison guys from Kentuky

Comment

Working...
                                X