Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    I'm glad they are being cautious with Kyle and Amir. They need rest. Now both of them would have had a week off when we play the Sixers on Friday. Or maybe they sit until New York. The only reason I want them to play before New York is because I want us to win that game and I don't want them to be too rusty.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Lowry and Amir will not play, per RaptorsMR.
    Yeah it was expected, no need to play them against the Bucks

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Lowry and Amir will not play, per RaptorsMR.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsss
    replied
    I am really hoping to see Dwight Buycks get a triple double, Ben Uzoh style, sometime before the playoffs. Honestly, I would be very upset if it does not happen.
    Last edited by Raptorsss; Sat Apr 5, 2014, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Free Fields for tonight. Rest DD. Play TRoss heavy mins.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    That's cause he literally did. Can't remember where, but read some article a while back about how his diet was mainly burgers when he first got to Milwaukee.
    How can an NBA player have a diet mostly comprised of burgers? LMAO

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    I doubt there will be many people at the game tonight. Everyone will be watching the Badgers in the Final Four.

On Wisconsin!
    The game isn't even being broadcasted in Wisconsin LOOOOOL they really don't care about the Bucks

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    I doubt there will be many people at the game tonight. Everyone will be watching the Badgers in the Final Four.

On Wisconsin!

Leave a comment:

• Mauro150611
    replied
    For those who still doubt their potential and criticize

General Greivis vasquez has been showing its true level:

Last 10 games:

MPG: 25.6

FG%: .435

3TG%: .440

APG: 3.8

RPG: 2.8

PPG: 13.3

I'm sure it will be improved, it's a crack.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He looks like he gained 30lbs from last year
    That's cause he literally did. Can't remember where, but read some article a while back about how his diet was mainly burgers when he first got to Milwaukee.

Leave a comment:

• buckets
    replied
    ogi wrote: View Post
    Or just rest our starters a little. We should be able to beat the bucks with second stringers.
    Nah our starters are youngins they can handle it plus we don't play again till wednesday, plenty of time for rest. Wouldn't be mad if amir and kyle took the time off till the new york game though

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Chicago playing one of their tougher remaining games left tonight, against Washington.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    ogi wrote: View Post
    Or just rest our starters a little. We should be able to beat the bucks with second stringers.
    nah b...

I want a 50 win season

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    buckets wrote: View Post
    lookin for another JV straight beastin game, 20-10 calling it now... unless casey wants to restore order with a classic veterans game after what happened last night

Leave a comment:

• buckets
    replied
    lookin for another JV straight beastin game, 20-10 calling it now... unless casey wants to restore order with a classic veterans game after what happened last night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X