• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Very questionable foul on Jonas. Glances at Bayno who's telling him not to say anything to the ref, so he covers his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Who aaa what happened here
    #FoulOnJonas

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    KazanTheMan wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Oh give it a rest and stop whining. what a laugh you guys are.

Shit happens, and a Toronto - Milwaukee game, thats already won, getting 10 seconds cut is certainly not anything to write home about.

effin rookies.
    The most satisfying part about an nba game is the final second. Watching your team win is the only reason to watch and it was taken away for sports net hockey highlights. Bullshit

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    "Oh... oh my goodness. My goodness..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    good lord man..... what a pile of dung.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post

Shit happens, and a Toronto - Milwaukee game, thats already won, getting 10 seconds cut is certainly not anything to write home about.

effin rookies.
    DeMar could have hit one of his free throws, and the Bucks could have nailed a 3 taking it to OT. The last 10 seconds are pretty critical to an NBA game (just look at what Durant did to Toronto against OKC).

It was a Bucks game but the Raptors have had one of their best seasons ever.. so cutting the game for sports center of all things is disrespectful anyway you slice it.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    I know I just saw it as well. I just wanna go and lick the head of sports net. Then maybe he would learn his lesson. AND NOT CUT THE RAPTORS IN ThE CRUNCh TIME

effin rookies.

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    Nearly had a heart attack when I saw Salmons lining up to inbound the ball with 10 seconds left

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    I thought it was just me as well, so I looked here to see how it ended and found everyone bitching about Sportsnet.
    I know I just saw it as well. I just wanna go and lick the head of sports net. Then maybe he would learn his lesson. AND NOT CUT THE RAPTORS IN ThE CRUNCh TIME

Leave a comment:

replied
    Fuck sports net I thought I was the only one. I thought it was just my friends bullshit tv
    I thought it was just me as well, so I looked here to see how it ended and found everyone bitching about Sportsnet.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Fuck sports net I thought I was the only one. I thought it was just my friends bullshit tv

Leave a comment:

Working...
X