Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM not worried. we've got this

Comment

• This is badddddd!!!!!!!! Really bad!!!!
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Milwaukee doesn't have a defensive game plan.....
        Looks like we don't have one either.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          that is no excuse for derozan's terrible defence. Lebron, kobe, MJ all had or have drawn the most intense D and are or were some of the best defenders in the league... all that talk is just bs
          Well we know he ain't a Lebron, Kobe, nor an MJ...
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            This is badddddd!!!!!!!! Really bad!!!!
            For once, most people are agreeing with you.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Kudos to Middleton, he has played some pretty good D on Demar.

Comment

that is no excuse for derozan's terrible defence. Lebron, kobe, MJ all had or have drawn the most intense D and are or were some of the best defenders in the league... all that talk is just bs
                Horrible comparison. Kobe, Lebron and MJ are SUPERSTAR players. DD is not. If those are the guys you're going to compare him to then you're crazy
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Terrible basketball lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Well we know he ain't a Lebron, Kobe, nor an MJ...
                    he is a mirror image of calderon on d... zero lateral quickness, minimal effort, lack of defensive awareness, and it doesn't phase him one bit when someone blows by him for the 19th time in a game, he actually just looks excited to be on offense again

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                      For once, most people are agreeing with you.
                      Lol and this was the game I was trying to think positively and believe we would comeback. I hate that we wait so late to comeback. It will start biting us in the butt. Welp if we lose the fourth seed is ours. But this is going to be their worst loss of the season if we in fact lose.

Comment

Horrible comparison. Kobe, Lebron and MJ are SUPERSTAR players. DD is not. If those are the guys you're going to compare him to then you're crazy
                        doesn't change anything.. the argument is that because of offense it wears him out and hes too tired to play defense... they get it much worse and are not too tired to play d... derozan is just a slow, low IQ, minimal effort defender... has nothing to do with the attention he see's on offense

Comment

he is a mirror image of calderon on d... zero lateral quickness, minimal effort, lack of defensive awareness, and it doesn't phase him one bit when someone blows by him for the 19th time in a game, he actually just looks excited to be on offense again
                          That's the problem I have with him. He doesn't seem to care that he's a bad defender.

Comment

doesn't change anything.. the argument is that because of offense it wears him out and hes too tired to play defense... they get it much worse and are not too tired to play d... derozan is just a slow, low IQ, minimal effort defender... has nothing to do with the attention he see's on offense
                            Whatever you say. But if some of the only guys that play elite level on both ends are Lebron, MJ and Kobe and DD is up to that level I'll take it. I agree he NEEDS to improve defensively but if he isn't on their level defensively I won't be mad.

Comment

Whatever you say. But if some of the only guys that play elite level on both ends are Lebron, MJ and Kobe and DD is up to that level I'll take it. I agree he NEEDS to improve defensively but if he isn't on their level defensively I won't be mad.
                              I don't think he'll ever be on their level, im saying that his offensive burden is no excuse for terrible defense and lack of effort

Comment

• How are we down by 9 though. LMAO sooo bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X