Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks SPORTSNET ONTARIO 8:30PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    How are we down by 9 though. LMAO sooo bad.
    Check out the free throws

Comment

How are we down by 9 though. LMAO sooo bad.
      Kris " Kevin Durant" Middleton
      Jeff " Kareem Abdul Jabbar" Adrien
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        I don't think he'll ever be on their level, im saying that his offensive burden is no excuse for terrible defense and lack of effort
        I think it somewhat is though. VERY few guys play just as good as they do offensively defensively. Just look at the guys you named. Only elite players are able to do that and DD isn't an elite player. D Wade is another one and maybe Durant. But again those guys are elite.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I think it somewhat is though. VERY few guys play just as good as they do offensively defensively. Just look at the guys you named. Only elite players are able to do that and DD isn't an elite player. D Wade is another one and maybe Durant. But again those guys are elite.
          The main beef I have with DD is he's doesn't even try on defense!
          He lets anyone drive right by him and putting our Bigs in a tough situation

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
            Check out the free throws
            Penetration man. I been watching milwaukee and I knew they were very good at getting into the paint. We have been pretty bad at stopping penetration for a little while now so I'm not that shocked we are down. 9 points is too much though. We HAVE to stop penetration or we lose. Simple as that.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I hope the Raptors still do not take this game lightly, they have a tendency to play to their opponents level.
              I hate to be right and when ever Casey wants to put Salmon+ Novak on at the same time it doesn`t work out!!! they must be negative 50 when they are on the floor at the same time!!!! Kudos for the Bucks for scoring on the inside while the Raptors broken ass defence and they continue to shoot from the outside like sissies!!!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The main beef I have with DD is he's doesn't even try on defense!
                He lets anyone drive right by him and putting our Bigs in a tough situation
                Completely agree. How bad he is isn't acceptable at all for sure. He is horrendous.

Comment

there are a ton of guys that are not great defenders but give effort on both ends.. that's all I ask. im not saying he has to be elite.. I just used those guys as an example because the other argument was ridiculous.. derozan doesn't see as heavy of a defense as kobe and kobe can still play defense better than anyone else.. so the argument is null... im not saying dd is capable of playing that type of defense but we cant give him a pass because he shoots a bunch of jumpers. That's ridiculous.

Comment

• The reason why I think we lose tonight is because we are doing NOTHING well so far tonight. Normally when we pull out comeback wins we are down by 9 first off and we are actually doing something good.

Comment

• That was deep!

Comment

• We got this guys, don't worry.

Comment

• Yes, the negative vibe on here gets funny. We always come back, it's what we do.

Comment

• That all we had to fucking do! God Damn! Why is it so hard for this team to do that from the start?

Comment

• Its raining

Comment

• Vazquez = Money

Comment

Working...
                                X