No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks SPORTSNET ONTARIO 8:30PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is beyond embarrassing. We are making this team look like Miami. We can't get a stop for our life. And when we do we take a bad shot on the offensive end or turn it over. I absolutely HATE how we play crappy teams. Milwaukee looks like they have all the confidence in the world at this point. Good luck stopping them now Raps.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      This is beyond embarrassing. We are making this team look like Miami. We can't get a stop for our life. And when we do we take a bad shot on the offensive end or turn it over. I absolutely HATE how we play crappy teams. Milwaukee looks like they have all the confidence in the world at this point. Good luck stopping them now Raps.
      Relax, we got this.

Comment

• JV killing them
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          JV killing them
          Just feed the big man

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Just feed the big man
            Vasquez has other ideas

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              De colo is soooo smart
              You give him minutes and this guy will produce for you, I hope they will be able to resign him in the off season, kid got some potential. De Colo makes more smarter decision with the ball then Vasquez.

Comment

• OK raps, you can stop playing now!! Let's get serious here.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Why does Salmons hesitate on every open 3????!!!!

Comment

• What the fuck Salmons why hold an open 3 until after the buzzer?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      What the fuck Salmons why hold an open 3 until after the buzzer?
                      Those veteran winning plays

Comment

he does that on every 3 point attempt

Comment

• This game has been shit to watch. Better pull out an effin W.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• Welp we don't deserve to win this game at all. Haven't been able to even come close to stopping this team for 3 full quarters. Let's see if us being good in the fourth works tonight. Milwaukee at this point is playing with too much confidence.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If we lose this will just cancel out any joy I had with our win against Indi. Good teams don't lose these games

Comment

Cause Salmons dont swim with the current.

Comment

Working...
                                X