• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Who aaa what happened here
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Who aaa what happened here
      #FoulOnJonas

Comment

• Very questionable foul on Jonas. Glances at Bayno who's telling him not to say anything to the ref, so he covers his mouth.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

• Is that way before the start or are their crowds just freaking terrible.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              awwwn how cute is this <3 representing the city
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                awwwn how cute is this <3 representing the city
                I've always wanted to know. Are you a girl? LOL Cause you seem to always say things that would make one think you are physically attracted to the players lol. I have no issues with it I've just been curious.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I probably should have used the term woman and not girl lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I probably should have used the term woman and not girl lol
                    She's just 14 years old... not yet a woman, just a teenage girl.

Comment

I've always wanted to know. Are you a girl? LOL Cause you seem to always say things that would make one think you are physically attracted to the players lol. I have no issues with it I've just been curious.
                      you're an idiot.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

yup, looool I thought that was obvious
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          you're an idiot.
                          loool why???

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            She's just 14 years old... not yet a woman, just a teenage girl.
                            15 now rocwell....

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              yup, looool I thought that was obvious
                              Lmao true.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                you're an idiot.
                                Why? It could have been a gay male who knows. I wasn't sure if there were any females on the forum so it's nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X