Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

4 blks, 3 assists and a 3-pter thrown in for good measure. Damn. As I watch Gasol unable to get a rebound, I ask myself who won that trade, anyway?
    And he's 26. And we had bird rights.

Comment

• And the refs step right in again

Comment

• lmao refs are so blatant

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

4 blks, 3 assists and a 3-pter thrown in for good measure. Damn. As I watch Gasol unable to get a rebound, I ask myself who won that trade, anyway?
          nah man our 14th ranked offense since the trade could never have happened with JV. #GasolEffect

Comment

• Gasol 0 fucking points.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              LETTTTTTTTTTS FFFUUUUUUCCcccKKKKKKKINNNNN GOOOO

beautiful

Comment

• Gys hanging off Kawhi all fuckingnight, he finally pushed back....gets a foul called. Fixed

Comment

• these refs are wack

Comment

• Comment

• Refs don't make 3's or miss 3's. or turn ball over 21 times awful

Comment

• Its fucking embarrassing

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          Refs don't make 3's or miss 3's. or turn ball over 21 times awful
                          Yo STFU man, i hate guys who play the holier than thou game. Watch the game, understand the game.... just stfu

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                            Refs don't make 3's or miss 3's. or turn ball over 21 times awful
                            Actually, non-calls when there is a foul can lead to turnovers.
                            Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

• OKC made their shots. Raps didn't. End of Story
                              All man. All amazing.

Comment

• Our guards can't stop OKC and our 7'1" center can't rebound or score.

Comment

Working...
                                X