Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I think i'm wrong on Trae Young. He's good.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hawks end Sixers win streak at 6. Full line-up for Sixers...go figure, it's the NBA. What's the magic number to clinch 2nd?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
        Hawks end Sixers win streak at 6. Full line-up for Sixers...go figure, it's the NBA. What's the magic number to clinch 2nd?
        9 games remaining, We are ahead by 3. I think it's 6. Nurse stated he is keeping an eye on WC wanting to keep HCA.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

9 games remaining, We are ahead by 3. I think it's 6. Nurse stated he is keeping an eye on WC wanting to keep HCA.
          Magic number is 5.. we have the tie breaker on Philly and are up 4 games. Can also get the numbers here:
          http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/eas...icnumbers.html

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Magic number is 5.. we have the tie breaker on Philly and are up 4 games. Can also get the numbers here:
            http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/eas...icnumbers.html

That's a neat website. It's showing Raps have a 96% probability of being exactly the number 2 seed. The probability for the 7 seed (Raps 1st round matchup) are:
            Nets 31%
            Pistons 31%
            Heat 26%
            Magic 11%

Comment

• For some pregame entertainment, I just watched the 4th quarter of the Celtics/Hornets game ("entertainment" being the operative word there). The Hornets play with Kemba and a lot of young guys who are running and leaping for rebounds. Kemba especially tried to isolate on Tattum. Not sure who he would do that to on our team (?Ibaka) but watch out for it.

Comment

• To be blunt...

The best things that could happen for the BobHornetCats would be to walk from Kemba Walker and have Micheal Jordan, executive extraordinaire have to sell the team to pay off a gambling debt....Holding on to both ensures this franchise sucks for a decade.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                X