Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge
    replied
    Gys hanging off Kawhi all fuckingnight, he finally pushed back....gets a foul called. Fixed

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    LETTTTTTTTTTS FFFUUUUUUCCcccKKKKKKKINNNNN GOOOO

beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Gasol 0 fucking points.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

4 blks, 3 assists and a 3-pter thrown in for good measure. Damn. As I watch Gasol unable to get a rebound, I ask myself who won that trade, anyway?
    nah man our 14th ranked offense since the trade could never have happened with JV. #GasolEffect

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    lmao refs are so blatant

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    And the refs step right in again

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

4 blks, 3 assists and a 3-pter thrown in for good measure. Damn. As I watch Gasol unable to get a rebound, I ask myself who won that trade, anyway?
    And he's 26. And we had bird rights.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    JV tonight 23 points 24 rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    If Nurse just followed the exact same rotation in the second half that he did in the first AND brought back in the full starting lineup right after that timeout we may be winning right now. No more Lin and Norm minutes together. They don't play well together at all

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    LETTTTTTTTTTS FFFUUUUUUCCcccKKKKKKKINNNNN GOOOO

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post

Yeah, I guess. Kawhi is a good guy, I like tha he doesn't complain, but fuck, he has to step it up a bit.... in SA, Pops had his back, here...Nurse isn't as brash, he needs to start
    You're coming around on this. It's not just the refs jobbing the team. The coach has to protect his superstars. Duncan and Pop were the perfect pair. Pop intimidated the refs, and Duncan just gave them that effin' staredown after every call, or non-call.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Thank god Grant is gone

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    hmm...maybe they were saving the calls for the last 2 mins to play the Kawhi is clutch narrative hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    This is what an 8th place team in the west looks like on the right night .....

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    JV tonight 23 points 24 rebounds.
    Oh my gaw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X