Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbo!

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      After a start that looks like someone without a coffee in the morning..the Raptors turn up the gas on both ends of the floor...
      what keeps me happy, is that unlike other years, they look trash, but find ways to win, whereas last few years, they looked good and won a lot, but when they were bad they got crushed. Bad refs...still winning, a few bad turnovers...still winning. Against a really good team

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        man, would be posting more but this hi-tech forums aren't made for us who aren't too tech savy
        takes me an 342352 hours to figure out where the latest posts are everytime
        i think the only girl on RR is close to bowing out and taking her comments elsewhere
        RR is trying to phases out women. I smell a lawsuit..pink font
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

man, would be posting more but this hi-tech forums aren't made for us who aren't too tech savy
          i think the only girl on RR is close to bowing out and taking her comments elsewhere
          Don't leave Zainab -- we need your balanced perspective. Just keep complaining about it all until we reach RR platform utopia.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Garbo!
            one of my favorite all time raps
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Aww.. don't leave us!

Also, have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Sure, Doc can come coach the Raptors.
                You're just gonna let Nick walk after he wins a chip???

Comment

OG can't miss that bad man...oooof

Comment

Still don't trust OG. You cannot airball a wiiiide open 3 and call yourself an NBA player.

Comment

Siakam literally cannot keep anyone in-front of him. I absolutely HATE when he have him guarding guards. He gets beat with ease and dies on every screen
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        Still don't trust OG. You cannot airball a wiiiide open 3 and call yourself an NBA player.
                        This
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          OKC 6 FT's RAPS 2 FT's
                          A lot of contact allowed on the OKC end.... when the key to beating them is to pound the paint, its just a little suspicious when the whistle disappears for Toronto, even when they are being aggressive, yet on the other end, you can't go near Westbrrok or George

Comment

OKC has 5 more shots...turnovers. We are just shooting the lights out...

Comment

OKC defense is really really intense...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Fucking finally. NBA Finals MVP commands more respect than he gets

Comment

Working...
                                X