Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard gets fouled, literally, on every possession.

Comment

• Schroder is having a crazy night and they are shooting lights out from 3...Tough game

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        lol such a weak tech. make up call for the flagrant I'll take it
        I was thinking the same thing... both calls were stupid.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Leonard gets fouled, literally, on every possession.
          Yeah. He and Lebron are similar in that aspect. They get a lot of contact, but they are strong to the point where they aren't falling on their asses every play so refs let it go.

Comment

• Is Adams (or anyone) allowed to do that? Right when Kawhi was in the midst of taking his tech free throw (ie all alone) Adams jumped forward on the floor trying to disrupt with the screech of his shoe. The raps 91st point if you’re rewinding

Comment

• The 2nd unit doesn't work because Powell and Lin doesn't move the ball. Both guys shouldn't be in the rotation even without Lowry. At this point i'd rather see Caw in there running the point.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Danny Green gonna win us this game with his 3pt shooting
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OKC defense leading to OKC offense is ridiculous

Comment

• Nurse what happened?

Comment

• wow they are shooting lights out
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OKC just wants it more. Raps playing and coaching with no urgency (because we have none).

Comment

• not watching the game but whats going on with gasol? is he injured? hasnt even shot the ball once?

and powell + og combined for 2 points? jesus.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yeah. He and Lebron are similar in that aspect. They get a lot of contact, but they are strong to the point where they aren't falling on their asses every play so refs let it go.
                            Yeah, I guess. Kawhi is a good guy, I like tha he doesn't complain, but fuck, he has to step it up a bit.... in SA, Pops had his back, here...Nurse isn't as brash, he needs to start

Comment

• why is gasol not being put back in

Comment

• OG is way too slow. That dunk should be an auto 2 points.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X