Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV tonight 23 points 24 rebounds.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• See the thing is I feel like Nurse knows what he is doing is wrong but he does it anyway and he’ll stop doing it in the playoffs.

Like, I know my wife will be pissed at me when I put an empty milk carton in the fridge but I do it anyway to see what happens.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Danny Green gonna win us this game with his 3pt shooting
        I call bullshit. OKC is reaching, grabbing, pushing, hacking, on every single play and getting away with it, so much so Toronto stopped taking inside as why bother..... Typical game game for Toronto it seems....they cant buy respect, not even being 2nd in the entire fucking league, ZERO respect

Comment

• I've noticed something Kawhi does somewhat frequently which he did on that last attempt where George blocked him... he had George in the air, just had to shoot the ball and take the contact. He's so good at avoiding it though that he doesn't take it. Then he's somewhat frequently off balance and will miss or let George come back to block him there... Probably a pride thing, but it'd help us if he wouldn't avoid that contact on the jumpers imo

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            OG is way too slow. That dunk should be an auto 2 points.
            yeah, he was hacked, heard it on the mic, all arm

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              See the thing is I feel like Nurse knows what he is doing is wrong but he does it anyway and he’ll stop doing it in the playoffs.

Like, I know my wife will be pissed at me when I put an empty milk carton in the fridge but I do it anyway to see what happens.
              Yea because he's been a lot better with the lineups so I know he knows. But for some reason he just HAS to experiment
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yeah. He and Lebron are similar in that aspect. They get a lot of contact, but they are strong to the point where they aren't falling on their asses every play so refs let it go.
                lebron gets 8X the calls that Kawhi gets tho

Comment

JV tonight 23 points 24 rebounds.
                  Oh my gaw

Comment

• This is what an 8th place team in the west looks like on the right night .....

Comment

• hmm...maybe they were saving the calls for the last 2 mins to play the Kawhi is clutch narrative hahahaha

Comment

• Thank god Grant is gone

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Yeah, I guess. Kawhi is a good guy, I like tha he doesn't complain, but fuck, he has to step it up a bit.... in SA, Pops had his back, here...Nurse isn't as brash, he needs to start
                          You're coming around on this. It's not just the refs jobbing the team. The coach has to protect his superstars. Duncan and Pop were the perfect pair. Pop intimidated the refs, and Duncan just gave them that effin' staredown after every call, or non-call.

Comment

• LETTTTTTTTTTS FFFUUUUUUCCcccKKKKKKKINNNNN GOOOO

Comment

• If Nurse just followed the exact same rotation in the second half that he did in the first AND brought back in the full starting lineup right after that timeout we may be winning right now. No more Lin and Norm minutes together. They don't play well together at all
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

JV tonight 23 points 24 rebounds.
                                4 blks, 3 assists and a 3-pter thrown in for good measure. Damn. As I watch Gasol unable to get a rebound, I ask myself who won that trade, anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X