Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    OKC made their shots. Raps didn't. End of Story
    The 25th ranked team in 3P% shot lights out. Shit happens.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Our guards can't stop OKC and our 7'1" center can't rebound or score.
      It's ok we need him for his veteran presence and savviness.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• You were jobbed Berta. I knew they wouldn't let you have this one.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Actually, non-calls when there is a foul can lead to turnovers.
          21 turnovers...21. That's not refs.

Comment

• Meh, the NBA meddles too much in these games. B2B, OKC needs a win, blah blah..... just call a fair game, period. Call everything, or call nothing, both sides...not based upon Zip code. Its hard on the Franchise..... and you see it in new players faces as they try to adjust, they look confused at the calls...yet guys like Lowry, nope, hes used to it....he shouldnt be

Comment

• Another turnover...

Comment

• Ah well, no Lowry against a team who lost 4 in a row and trying to not fall to 8th seed. They have a lot to play for.

Comment

21 turnovers...21. That's not refs.
                  Bud, stop. please, ortgo hang on an OKC board. ahhh fuck this i gotta go, I just cant with this guy tonight.... too much to get into

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    OKC made their shots. Raps didn't. End of Story
                    -Dwane Casey

Comment

• Bring the starters back in earlier and we win and do not play Lin and Powell together and we win. As long as Nurse continues his trend of tightening the rotations we'll be good. I'm okay with this loss
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Meh, the NBA meddles too much in these games. B2B, OKC needs a win, blah blah..... just call a fair game, period. Call everything, or call nothing, both sides...not based upon Zip code. Its hard on the Franchise..... and you see it in new players faces as they try to adjust, they look confused at the calls...yet guys like Lowry, nope, hes used to it....he shouldnt be
                        Again, refs don't make shots and we have 22 turnovers, careless

Comment

• OKCs night tonite..a team that averages 11 made 3s a game..made 20...

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Refs don't make 3's or miss 3's. or turn ball over 21 times awful
                            Yet when the game is close they can sure make a difference, make or kill momentum, put a player in foul trouble etc

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              You were jobbed Berta. I knew they wouldn't let you have this one.
                              Thats it for me for the rest of the season... unless i get my number called for the postseason.. Im off the eat a good steak and have some drinks. gnita yall have a good weekend. and remember we playing for June not March.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OKC made their wide open shots. Raps dared them and payed for it. In 7 game series that strategy works because % normalize but on random game like today they made their shots. Grant went Danny Green and shot like 5-7 from 3. And that German dude lit us up. Shit happens.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X