Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #73 Thunder (42-30) @ Raptors (51-21) Friday March 22nd 2019. SN 4:30pm (Whitehorse) 7:30pm (Toronto) 7:30am (Taipei)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people just have a way about them...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVTHA6A..._web_copy_link

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Mar 23, 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• how do we link an instagram site. (Still loving all these... improvements.)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

In Nurse's crazy learning curve as a first year coach aspiring to reach the Finals, one thing he's really gonna have to adapt is how he works the refs. As others have said, he's gotta figure out a way to be active early and demanding respect for his guys.
        I said that. It was me. I'm the smartest, and also always right. I understand that earlier you had a weak moment and questioned that, but as you probably noticed.... eventually, I was always right, always.

It's a gift, that I live with every day, and its killing me slowly.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

I said that. It was me. I'm the smartest, and also always right. I understand that earlier you had a weak moment and questioned that, but as you probably noticed.... eventually, I was always right, always.

It's a gift, that I live with every day, and its killing me slowly.
          It's killing us all slowly.

Comment

how do we link an instagram site. (Still loving all these... improvements.)
            Just an observation...
            The great thing about the site improvements is that things used to be super easy and now they're super not ​​​​​​​
            Trying to decide whether it makes sense to apply a similar template towards other areas of my life?
            (I mean that's kind of just happening for me naturally I guess, so maybe that's good.)

Comment

It's killing us all slowly.
              I don't hate every word you type.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

I don't hate every word you type.

Comment

• The Eastern conference favourite Celtics just lost to our next opponent...the out of the playoff charlottes. Hopefully they’re a bit tired out for tomorrow. Who’s getting the thread started?

Comment

Some people just have a way about them...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVTHA6A..._web_copy_link
                    Use [ ig ] ... [ /ig ] (without the spaces).

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      The Eastern conference favourite Celtics just lost to our next opponent...the out of the playoff charlottes. Hopefully they’re a bit tired out for tomorrow. Who’s getting the thread started?
                      you
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Didn't realize the Hornets will be on a B2B tomorrow. Good rest day for Kawhi (if he needs it). If not, than I'd give Danny the day off. He deserves it. Hope we get Kyle back though.. just to get him back in a groove before the end of the season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Use [ ig ] ... [ /ig ] (without the spaces).

bless you sir

Comment

•  

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

The one minute or two minutes rest for Kawhi and Pascal wont make a damn difference, they still both played their hearts out. Nurse just had a number of minutes in his head.

So you basically said that Donovan and his players had an agenda prior to the home and home series against the Raptors...avoid the Warriors at all cost, thats why he has to maximize both Westbrook and George to make sure not to position themselves at the 8th spot even if they risk injuring themselves for the playoffs vs. Nurse chugging just to get healthy.

such a double standard.

Puffer: since you already spend time reading my initial post, i suggest you reading this also and comprehending
                              One is comfortably in 2nd and the other is fighting for 5-8 seed. Try again.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X