Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defensive rebounding an issue...

Comment

Hornets' bench is cooking Raps bench with 3 starter level players.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Lazy and bad. Great combination.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Naw I think it's just for this game. He will probably get the opportunity next game. I think we wants to see which one of him, McCaw and Lin win those minutes. Even though none of them should be playing in my opinion. There is no need.
          McCaw could be big in certain matchup for defensive purposes and if lin shot comes around he can be a useful player. and we've seen norm swing a playoff series. I think that 9th man had a chance to make a big impact on a game or 2 come postseason.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The 2nd unit sucks period.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Up by 12 then nothing but bricks now down by 2.

Comment

Looks like it's going to be an 8 man playoff rotation.

Comment

Welp that was on Nurse. Once again Playing the wrong lineups. Not worried because hes been much better as of late against the good teams. It's just frustrating. McCaw also shouldn't be playing. It should be between Lin and Norm. They at least can score. It's hard to play lineups in this league where one guy isn't an offensive threat at all. Just makes everything more difficult for everyone.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Looks like it's going to be an 8 man playoff rotation.
                    It needs to be
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                      Welp that was on Nurse. Once again Playing the wrong lineups. Not worried because hes been much better as of late against the good teams. It's just frustrating. McCaw also shouldn't be playing. It should be between Lin and Norm. They at least can score. It's hard to play lineups in this league where one guy isn't an offensive threat at all. Just makes everything more difficult for everyone.
                      has nothing to do with Nurse. Raps are playing lazy.

Comment

Turnover bug still exists...13-0 run

Comment

Nurse was pulling off starters like he was going to continue to stagger starters with bench, then he must of went. "Wait I can play all bench!" and it was terrible on both sides of the court and completely took away all the momentum. Now the starters are back, disjointed and lazy.

Comment

This is embarrassing.

Comment

Everytime Kawhi goes to the bench we have a lead and everytime he comes back we already lost that lead. Doesn't matter who is on a floor.

Comment

Finally, some effort out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X