Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well nice turn around.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Everytime Kawhi goes to the bench we have a lead and everytime he comes back we already lost that lead. Doesn't matter who is on a floor.
      Yeah, even the invisible hand of Lowry couldn't save the bench today.

Comment

Can anyone else not get on this forum on tapatalk anymore??

Comment

All that fancy passing has been fool's gold with all those turnovers.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

4 starters must be on a floor at all times for Raps to have a chance.

Comment

Gasol 10 points 5 ast 4 rbs
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

4 starters must be on a floor at all times for Raps to have a chance.
                At least 3 anyway, and preferably 4 when it's Ibaka or OG.

Comment

has nothing to do with Nurse. Raps are playing lazy.
                  It's Nurse. When you play crappy lineups for fun and give the other team confidence because they start biting into the lead it ruins the whole flow. Because now when the starters come back in they can't always save everything with the other team now playing well and with confidence.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yeah. They’ve come hand in hand.

Comment

Most of those were with the bench lineups, in less minutes. Fix the bench & transition rotation and you fix most of our problems.

Comment

Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Nurse was pulling off starters like he was going to continue to stagger starters with bench, then he must of went. "Wait I can play all bench!" and it was terrible on both sides of the court and completely took away all the momentum. Now the starters are back, disjointed and lazy.
                        That's what I mean. Sometimes when you lose the momentum it's hard to get it back when you give a team confidence. That's why I said it's on Nurse. The reason we lost the momentum was because of that trash all bench lineup.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

It's Nurse. When you play crappy lineups for fun and give the other team confidence because they start biting into the lead it ruins the whole flow. Because now when the starters come back in they can't always save everything with the other team now playing well and with confidence.
                          They are turning it over and can't rebound to save their lives. If they have problem with confident teams they are doomed. Playoffs are not a bunch of pushovers

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Maybe in the scheme of things, now’s not the worst time to be giving other teams confidence and seeing what we’re able to come back at them with... help us prepare for adversities to come...

then again... I think we’d just prefer they build good habits.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Maybe in the scheme of things, now’s not the worst time to be giving other teams confidence and seeing what we’re able to come back at them with... help us prepare for adversities to come...

then again... I think we’d just prefer they build good habits.
                              The main habit Nurse has been trying to build is the ability to adjust quickly on the fly in the playoffs. That's messing around with our focus and discipline in the regular season. It's a gamble.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

The main habit Nurse has been trying to build is the ability to adjust quickly on the fly in the playoffs. That's messing around with our focus and discipline in the regular season. It's a gamble.
                                The fanbase is so shook about this team in the playoffs that we try to find a silver lining in our coach actively sabotaging the team, to help them with become mentally tough and resilient in the face of that adversity.

I'd just prefer we play smart, with good effort and habits.

Comment

Working...
                                X