Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

serge can be big with this second unit. he should be the first option
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

No one.. even on Charlotte... can believe these 3s are falling at the rate they are going in.. 10 of 16 for the quarter..
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

10/16 from 3. All 16 shots were WIDE OPEN.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Looking good boys

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            No one.. even on Charlotte... can believe these 3s are falling at the rate they are going in.. 10 of 16 for the quarter..
            back back games now where teams have been unconscious from 3. gotta hope it's just good luck by them and not due to defensive schemes
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              10/16 from 3. All 16 shots were WIDE OPEN.
              We aren't playing hard. Simple as that. But Nurse didn't help matters
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Besides not playing hard, Raps do have a fundamental flaw. We are softer than tissue paper inside, on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Right now, in my humble opinion, I do believe that JV's trade was a disaster.

Comment

Neither McCaw, Lin or Norm should be playing consistently in the playoffs BUT because I know how Nurse is and he's gonna play one of them it should be Norm. He isn't good but he's been better than the other two overall this season
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Meaningless game because according to someone, the Raptors are just chugging along to get healthy and the Hornets like the Thunder are desperate to avoid the Bucks in the first round and they want that 7th spot to match up with the Raptors. Oh wait, Hornets are at the 10 spot, still 2.5 games off the last spot lol.

Nurse is just coaching this game just for the sake of coaching, keeping his players healthy.

My sarcasm is oozing on this post.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                        Right now, in my humble opinion, I do believe that JV's trade was a disaster.
                        Yea because all of our flaws right now JV would have cleaned up. Marc has brought a lot too but man I miss JV

Comment

• OG’s handles... are wanting

Comment

• Flipping ridiculous.

Comment

• WTF is OG doing? you have ZERO handles. Fucking pass the ball and stay in your lane.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Right time when you want your team peaking before the playoffs especially with less than 10 games...this IDIOT coach during interviews beasically said that these games dont matter to him.

Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                                X