Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    WTF is OG doing? you have ZERO handles. Fucking pass the ball and stay in your lane.
    This basically illustrates the difference between Casey and Nurse's coaching philosophy. Nurse gives everybody freedom. Casey gave nobody freedom (except KL/DD).

Comment

• FVV Make that shot!

Comment

• The efforts of Norm/ Pascal and Kawhi this quarter why they are down by 1, Nothing to do with this coach.

Comment

• Hornets on 2nd game of B2B on the road, early afternoon game, after an emotional comeback win yesterday. If Raps win, it's because they're running out of gas.

Comment

• Norm on a mission

Comment

• introducing norm Powell. the key cog to our death lineup
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• These players are not chugging along to keep healthy. They want to win like the two games against OKC

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Hornets on 2nd game of B2B on the road, early afternoon game, after an emotional comeback win yesterday. If Raps win, it's because they're running out of gas.
                  Could also be .... cuz they have a superstar and the 2nd best record in the league and I made this fucking game thread

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Hornets on 2nd game of B2B on the road, early afternoon game, after an emotional comeback win yesterday. If Raps win, it's because they're running out of gas.
                    That and we're playing harder now
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• norm just got himself back on top of the 9th man competition
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Big audition day for Norm

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Could also be .... cuz they have a superstar and the 2nd best record in the league and I made this fucking game thread
                          bish you tell 'em

Comment

• Norm good D. Siakam misses bunny, FVV misses wide open 3. Let Kawhi get it done.

Comment

• Turnover Siakam #5, ties it up.

Comment

• Gotta score here.

Comment

Working...
                                X