Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Wait... you’re a Raps fan now??

I want Zion on my team. Don't fuck it up Raptors.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Unbelievable. We were up 2, had the ball and could have iced the game. Did we run out of time-outs?

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
        raps suck
        your username sucks
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Unbelievable. We were up 2, had the ball and could have iced the game. Did we run out of time-outs?
          Remember that beyond half court Jeremy Lamb buzzer beater you called? It was that. That did it.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

step back... just step back

get a bag.. breath into it..

cmon man.. a hail mary shot that went in.. from 55 feet....this is charlottes playoff win..

nothing changes .. save your mood on a sunday night...
            Same time you are around trying to be the half full guy and the disaster happened in the playoffs and you sounded somber like a wake attendee...lol.

I will not be surprise if you will be in your disappearing act yet again this post season especially when these dumbass coach will continue being a noob when it matters.

i hope not.

Comment

• Full squad and still lost lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Same time you are around trying to be the half full guy and the disaster happened in the playoffs and you sounded somber like a wake attendee...lol.

I will not be surprise if you will be in your disappearing act yet again this post season especially when these dumbass coach will continue being a noob when it matters.

i hope not.
                ????????????

take a minute.. compose yourself...

it was a fluke loss...

they happen....

The raps are going to finish 2nd and Charlotte in 10th.. and the sun is going to come up tomorrow...
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 24, 2019, 08:44 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Unbelievable. We were up 2, had the ball and could have iced the game. Did we run out of time-outs?
                  There was more than 24 seconds on the clock when our possession started. We ran off most of the time.

Comment

It doesn't matter, they lost because Lamb hit a half court hail mary.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

i hope not.
                      It’s so easy to be negative all the time and bet on the long term loss when 29 of 30 teams won’t win a chip.

Your negativity belies cowardice.

Always has. Always will.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

????????????/
                        Memory short? Lol

Comment

• Is it the Playoffs yet?

Comment

• People need to understand why the bench is so bad this year. It's because Nurse is giving them a ton of freedom to make plays, dribble the ball and make decisions on the fly. But since they're less talented players, they would normally have a tighter leash and well-defined role in a strict system. When they freelance, they make tons of mistakes.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

It’s so easy to be negative all the time and bet on the long term loss when 29 of 30 teams won’t win a chip.

Your negativity belies cowardice.

Always has. Always will.
                              Interesting how fans diminished these losses at this late stage of the season.

Yet the coach was so shell shocked after that guy with the mike announced that the heave was a good shot.

Comment

Memory short? Lol
                                no..

over react much ?

demars playing tonight... perhaps you can throw some shade on him too...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X