Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #74 - Raptors (51-22) vs Hornets (33-39); Sunday March 24th at 6pm EDT on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

????????????

take a minute.. compose yourself...

it was a fluke loss...

they happen....

The raps are going to finish 2nd and Charlotte in 10th.. and the sun is going to come up tomorrow...
    But my buddy, i was just trying to make you remember the somber mood you experienced when your favorite team got embarrassed last season especially after all that wasted effort prediction thread.

I just hope i dont want you to go through that again

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Interesting how fans diminished these losses at this late stage of the season.

Yet the coach was so shell shocked after that guy with the mike announced that the heave was a good shot.
      Use your brain a little, maybe you'll understand why.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        People need to understand why the bench is so bad this year. It's because Nurse is giving them a ton of freedom to make plays, dribble the ball and make decisions on the fly. But since they're less talented players, they would normally have a tighter leash and well-defined role in a strict system. When they freelance, they make tons of mistakes.
        No structure.

Fully remembered early in the season when Kyle in a huddle overruled his noob arse.

Comment

• Interesting stat. CHA had 93 FGA and we had only 77 FGA. Tell me how can you expect to win giving a team an extra 16 shots? Same issue last game against OKC. We shoot better percentage (58% vs 44%) but turnovers and offensive rebounds gave CHA 20% more shots, more shots, more 3's.

Comment

• Bumblin’, stumblin’ into the playoffs. Thank god tfese are just practices. Phew.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Use your brain a little, maybe you'll understand why.
              I did and forgive me for trying to still understand your argument about the team chugging along to keep healthy narrative crap.

Comment

• This is hilarious, Kemba thought they were cooked

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

But my buddy, i was just trying to make you remember the somber mood you experienced when your favorite team got embarrassed last season especially after all that wasted effort prediction thread.

I just hope i dont want you to go through that again
                  Might be better for you if you worry less about me..
                  I'm OK...
                  Your kind of upset ...about a game....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

It doesn't matter, they lost because Lamb hit a half court hail mary.
                    Just curious why Nurse wouldn't call a time out to set-up a play to maybe ice it?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      This is hilarious, Kemba thought they were cooked

That tells you everything you need to know about Kemba. He was pissed that they didn't get the ball to him for the last shot and he didn't even run over to Lamb to celebrate immediately when the shot went in.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Just curious why Nurse wouldn't call a time out to set-up a play to maybe ice it?
                        there are relativey few plays to call to combat a shit house luck 60 foot half court heave....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• https://www.pscp.tv/w/b2gf6jF6WUtiZ1...T2AJa?t=11m56s

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Amazing .... there goes my chances of earning a spot in the playoff rotation. Wow Lamb
                            Nah even franchise players have off nights.

You have my vote (and my spot if it comes to it) for the playoff rotation.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Might be better for you if you worry less about me..
                              I'm OK...
                              Your kind of upset ...about a game....
                              ‘Preciate you starting the empathy so im returning the favor

Comment

• Traded away our chance at ECF to Memphis
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X