Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kyle Lowry have recovered from his injury soon? How about Amir Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    We saw that PPat needed some floor time to remove the rust (his game is still not back to what it was) so I think, if possible, Lowry and Amir need to be back for some parts of the last three games.

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    If they can play against the Sixers, I think they should take some limited minutes. Too much rest can be a bad thing, and with the three games they have taken off, plus this three day stretch of rest after the Bucks game, they should get some minutes.

While I don't know the extent of either's injury, I imagine they both can play, but were given rest for the last three.

In addition, I definitely want both of them against New York. In our last stretch of games, the two against New York are the toughest ones by far. They have talent, are playing decent, and are gunning for the eight seed.

In my opinion, it is pretty important for us to grab the third seed. To do that, we'll need to beat New York twice (probably, considering how well Chicago is playing).

Moderate their minutes in the games they play, and rest them against the Bucks in a week.

Leave a comment:

• phiLLy
    replied
    Agreed. Rest Lowry/Amir for Sixers games, and then bring them back for a game or two before playoffs, to help get rid of some of the cobwebs.

However, I can see Lowry/Amir wanting to play, because of their competitiveness, so, I can see them resting for one sixers game, and then playing the rest of the other games.

Leave a comment:

• Niagara Raptor
    replied
    agree with raptors999 we "should" be able to beat the sixers without them and the more rest the better for these 2 important cogs to our playoff success
    bring them back against the knicks because the knicks worry me in the sense that they are desperate for a playoff spot so they will play hard against us and we need to finish well so we secure the 3rd spot

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    They should rest both vs Philly and bring them back for NY just to get some time before the playoffs. Except for getting ready for the playoffs the rest of the season is pretty meaningless

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I doubt we'll know anything until at least Tuesday, when reporters talk to the team after practice.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    nothing has been said on twitter. why would anyone here know unless they were part of the training/medical staff of the team?

Leave a comment:

• Will Kyle Lowry have recovered from his injury soon? How about Amir Johnson?

Both have been out for a couple games each now, but we need both for the playoffs for sure or I think it will be really tough to win, despite the team's recent admirable performance without those two, so does anyone know when either of them will be back?
Working...
X