Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #75: Bulls @ Raptors Tuesday March 26th at 7:30pm. On TSN (more Jack!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #75: Bulls @ Raptors Tuesday March 26th at 7:30pm. On TSN (more Jack!)

I just had the strangest dream......you were there...and you were there.....and.....

.....he was there

Phew...thankfully just a dream. And thankful that we have such an awesome team that you can just kick back after a dream like that and laugh. But on to better things. We've had enough bacon and lamb...let's move on to some 'Berta beef when the Bulls come to town.

Projecting ahead, it looks like the starting line up for the Bulls will be
    Kris Dunn (G)
    Zach LaVine (G)
    Otto Porter (F)
    Chandler Hutchinson (F)
    Wendell Carter Jr (C)

Wait...what??!!

That's their Injury report for the last game??!!

They should have Lauri Markkanen, Dunn, The Mascot Beater and two other guys.
    We should have 5 guys that are better than any one of their non-Finnish guys.
    The Bulls have been terrible all season. They have been terrible in their last 10. They have been terrible in their last 2. They're not even bad enough to be in last place.

This is their season.....

Here's hoping we handle things a little more professionally on Tuesday night
    But for now, Good Night and....

Nicely Done! All we ever needed was The Claw!

Comment

The Bulls have been awful this year, however they have beaten a few good teams when they shoot well. I have a baaad feeling. They will be playing with energy and a nothing to lose attitude. Our play lately has been simply 'bad'. In this league it's not good enough to have 1 or 2 good quarters and expect to win. We gave up 36 points in the 3Q last night, yet had a chance to go up 4 ith our last possession, wasted trip with a poor shot leaving the door open for a 3 to win. Yeah it was a very lucky shot, but if we get that last bucket or even a free throw to go up by 3 or 4 that crazy shot would not have mattered. That said, we did not deserve to win. CHA having played the night before outplayed the 'rested' Raptors for most of the game. The basketball gods had decided!
      Last edited by Zak24gege; Mon Mar 25, 2019, 04:45 AM.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Nicely Done! All we ever needed was The Claw!
        Let's not confuse good claw and bad claw.

Jclaw is a longstanding member of the forum and a valued poster. Other claws are mere pale imitations.

Comment

And Jclaw thanks for the nightmares

Comment

The Bulls have lost 6 of their last 8, and scored just 83 points against Utah last game. We're also at home. This is a game we should be winning in our sleep, though nightmares still linger from the trip to Ohio...

Let's snap out of it, lay the smackdown on 'em and start to officially lock up the 2nd seed - and hopefully the 2nd best record in the league. Besides, Bulls fans are going to be cheering for us anyway lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Chicago like Cleveland is playing for ping pong balls.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                The Bulls have lost 6 of their last 8, and scored just 83 points against Utah last game. We're also at home. This is a game we should be winning in our sleep, though nightmares still linger from the trip to Ohio...

Let's snap out of it, lay the smackdown on 'em and start to officially lock up the 2nd seed - and hopefully the 2nd best record in the league. Besides, Bulls fans are going to be cheering for us anyway lol
                To be fair, we can probably play our bench for 48 minutes and the Bulls will find a way to lose. Tank for Zion is in full effect.

Comment

I don't know what the number looks like with Gasol.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Good thing 76'ers lost tonight. I was beginning to think they might catch us. Raps need to win 4 games out of their 8 to secure the 2nd spot at the moment.

Comment

Bruno is unleashed!!!

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I don't know if we've played any top 10 offences since he's come over. And if we have definitely not many
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

But at least we seem to be good at that stat this year because we were good last year
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Fuck that Nurkic injury

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

But at least we seem to be good at that stat this year because we were good last year
                              I seem to recall there were some bad numbers last year when it came to the Raps playing against top-10 defenses and offenses. I'm always skeptical of lists like these cause you really need to drill down: home games vs. road games; scheduling; players available; etc. Lots of variables that could swing these numbers around.

Comment

Working...
                              X